DevsAdvocate

East meets West....

Both, BOTH are fine rifles. Next question, any shotguns?

Remington 870 Express and a Mossberg 930 (came with a 28" field and 18" HD barrel).

I kinda want to get wood stocks for the 870 though, and a side saddle. Will post pics tomorrow.

Very Nice!

Check out the Timbersmith stock sets if you want to pimp it up a tad.

What kind of brake is tacked on the BCM upper there? Can't tell from the photo (its a bit fuzzy).

Very Nice!

Check out the Timbersmith stock sets if you want to pimp it up a tad.

Thanks!

The wood that came with it is nice legit wood, I was thinking of sanding/refinishing it myself. Gotta look into what stuff to use though.

What kind of brake is tacked on the BCM upper there? Can't tell from the photo (its a bit fuzzy).

BC 1.5

_MG_2181.jpg

The bayonet lug is rendered inoperable courtesy of Old School.

as far as I know, in NJ you can't have one on there inoperable or operable. You might wanna triple check this is New Jersey. Just sayn.

p.s. doesn't look "inoperable"

as far as I know, in NJ you can't have one on there inoperable or operable. You might wanna triple check this is New Jersey. Just sayn.

p.s. doesn't look "inoperable"

Is it a bayonet lug if it cannot perform the function of a bayonet lug?

Is a collapsible stock still collapsible if it's pinned?

We operate in a grey area here in NJ, and the lack of clarity in our State's administrative code when defining an Assault Weapon should work in my favor.

I'm not really worried though, even if the lug were intact, there would be no way for a bayonet to even fit on it due to the size of the muzzle brake, and it's distance from the lug itself. It's the same reason why a carbine with a 16" barrel and a bayo lug is equally ineffective.

• Like 1

We operate in a grey area here in NJ, and the lack of clarity in our State's administrative code when defining an Assault Weapon should work in my favor.

Do you really believe that is how things work in this state? They'd still try, I can guarantee that.

Do you really believe that is how things work in this state? They'd still try, I can guarantee that.

Then hopefully my lifetime membership in SAF will count for something... :icon_e_confused:

In all honesty, I'm not too worried, and doubt they would have a case against my faux bayonet piece of metal.