Sign in to follow this  
usnmars

lets play a game!!!!

Ok here is how it works: I will start this off by posting a question. Lets keep the honor system on this so no googling answers. If you know the answer please reply. Now the person that correctly answered a question gets to ask their own question. Yet again, lets keep an honor system going. Lets not google the hardest thing you can think of. Lets keep this as stuff you know off the top of your head. So lets keep google and unnecessary chatter out of this, lets just keep some questions rolling.

So I'll start this off now with an easy one. The person that correctly answers this gets to ask their own question.

Q) What was the full name of the person that created the 1911 pistol?

What was the first "hi-capacity" double stack semi auto handgun made in america.

Seems as you've stumped everyone, I'm going to throw my guess/incomplete answer out and see if you allow it to qualify.

I'm guessing it's a S&W 9mm model. But, I couldn't tell you which or when it was made.

Seems as you've stumped everyone, I'm going to throw my guess/incomplete answer out and see if you allow it to qualify.

I'm guessing it's a S&W 9mm model. But, I couldn't tell you which or when it was made.

Your on the right track!

Who said you get to ask? Is the answer right?

Sorry missed that rule question deleted.

Ok, Paul is out, Ray is MIA (presumed captured and resisting by all means available to him). So, I'll throw a wild-assed guess as GRIZ's question.

The M14?

Not the M14.

I will post the question again.

Variants of the 1911 are the oldest small arms in the US inventory. What is the second oldest? Includes crew served weapons, extra credit for year of adoption.

Come on its still in use.

M39

I'll let damjanblues give the next question if that's okay. He got your question correct.

Uh, Ray....the Model 39 was a single stack. The 59 was a double stack, making it "hi-cap" by today's standards.

Ray, you are wrong! (OK to use that in your signature line)

Adios,

Pizza Bob