Sign in to follow this  
matt6669

10/22 Questiest ammo

hmmm I'm not sure that stuff is going to take down a squirrel.

Maybe I need to go a little louder than that stuff

Hey numb nuts! I have some super cabrini. Come over, sight your rifle in, in the yard, and go shoot those bastards.

If my 800fps Sheridan kills them these will.

absolutely correct Dan. I only hunt deer in NJ with my shotgun and bow, no squirrels over here in NJ.

CB shorts may be a possibility as well.

PS Tim, I will call you tomorrow may take you up on that!

I'm sure that you are not advocating using either a 22 or a pellet gun for hunting squirrels within NJ - this must be for your remote property in PA, correct?

Private property in NJ during a regulated hunting season with a valid Rifle Permit.

Private property in NJ during a regulated hunting season with a valid Rifle Permit.

Yeah - I looked for that in the Digest for about 8 months Tim - want to point me to where a Rifle is permitted for taking of Squirrels? Not saying it's not there - just saying I sure has heck couldn't find it.

Yeah - I looked for that in the Digest for about 8 months Tim - want to point me to where a Rifle is permitted for taking of Squirrels? Not saying it's not there - just saying I sure has heck couldn't find it.

Apparently it only reads Woodchucks in the Digest with a 22. I will have to do some more digging. When I got my stuff ( a while ago ) it was ok. You could also use Centerfire 22's on private property for Woodchuck. Has that changed too? I have not done anything except Pheasant Hunting for many years now.

I believe when it says squirrel and rifle it means muzzle loader. I say I believe because I only saw that woodchuck says .22 is allowed.