tt-33

looking for a brittany

I lost my hunting partner of 14 years today.so the best way to heal the hurt is get another partner hopefully ill find a dog almost as good because she will be next to imposible to exceed.so if anyone has a leed on a litter im looking for a female brittany liver and white prefered hunting stock not looking to show.not the french type but the american type

Sorry for your loss. 14 years is a long time. You're lucky.

Try Haven Valley Kennels in Wurtsboro, N.Y. I don't know if he has a litter available but he could put you in contact with someone who does if he doesn't. I've seen a couple of dogs out of this kennel work in the field and they are fine upland hunters and good home pets.

Haven Valley

tt-33

I just went through this after losing both of my English Setters this year. I worked with an English Setter rescue group and recently took in Rigby, a 3-4 yo male out of NC. While working through some manners issues and obedience I can honstely say it is one of the best things i have done in a long while. He is a sweet, loving and intelligent young dog that needed a chance. Whomever lost him or abandonded him is missing out on a long fruitful relationship.

I highly recomend petfinder.com or Above and Beyond English Setter Rescue.com

Sorry about your loss! I had to put my "little girl" to sleep last Oct. and still can't get over it! She was only 9. I got her from a private breeder in Old Bridge. I rescued my other Britt through American Brittany Rescue.org. Good luck in your quest!