Mr.Shoot_It_All

sona of guns tonight

I didn't love the show, but it's the second season and they already have a crossover episode. To me that means they have officially....

jumping-the-shark.jpg

You have to have something to start with if you want to jump the shark.

The show is complete bullsh*t, soup to nuts.

I love it when they shoot the 1919 and about 300 holes cover the target in about 3 seconds. LOL. The show is one big fake. Even their customers are fake. Last season they had a military guy that needed more firepower on Hummvees (I forget the acronym) in Iraq than could be provided by M2 .50 BMGs or M240Bs and they designed a dual-wielding M16 with BETA mags. LOL. And then, supposedly the military adopted them - Completely Fake. Police coming in with Thompsons and wanting a rail attached and tacticool accoutrements for duty use. The list of bullsh*t stories goes on and on.

I watch it every chance I get. I cringe at being B.S.'d and the level of insult, but I still find it entertaining since I don't take it too seriously.

Who makes that 1919 grip they put on all their "transformations"? I don't want one, but I've never seen one outside the show. But I'm not a 1919 guy.

We had a 1919 semi-auto complete with belt-fed ammo & tripod at Old Bridge a couple years back. Iggy ran the Shoot. WAY COOL!

They are WAY COOL. I know a guy in NJ, not a dealer, with 3 of them built and parts for more. I know a guy with a few that has crank triggers on all of them. On rifles, cranks are pretty crappy. When you got a belt-fed on a tripod with a T&E, crank aint that bad at all since it stays on target or the area of fire (your choice) :D I'm going to be making one myself for that purpose, in semi-auto not full. No more full auto guns until I get a crap load of money, and then I could always sell the semi-autos for more than I bought them for. When it comes to belt-feds, they don't go down in price.