Krdshrk

NJGF Fantasy Football League

exciting first week. here i was thinking "damn i pity the person who had to play nick this week. 70 from brees for a total of 218" glad i never went through with saying it though, or id be eating those words. was worried about myself winning til brady put up the 5th highest passing yards in a single game in the history of the nfl. lol well on to waivers, changes to be made if im to beat *checks who I play next week* DAMNIT.. well i got til next sunday to figure out how to beat at least 218.

for some actual feedback though, this is the first time I've done a points per completion league and it turned out pretty awesome. exciting.

1-0-0 in all 3 of my leagues. good start. :B:):

I hate Tom Brady.

.8 points

You have no idea how pissed I am right now..... So ridiculous.

Another exciting week. And hey you took the first QB. You could have had Brady. So the Giants won, I'm now 2-0, and I was told today that my FID and PPPs will finally be ready on Wednesday. Pretty good day :drinks:

Second week of continued domination. I apologize for the beatings :)

yea i get to play you next week. yay. :unsure: lol the two teams that break 200+ week 1 are my 2 opponents for weeks 2 and 3. i guess AR15 > AK47 afterall? judging by the divisions anyway lol.

Whoever said AKs are reliable is joking because my guys are going down with injuries in bunches. At least I pulled out a win this past week... barely.

OK. I see I'm the whipping boy this season. :stink:

well brady did damn good today even with 4 INT. too bad he gave welker 52 points against me. crappy week overall. aside from brady, my team didnt do as good as they could have. :angry:

well grats jersey joe for slaughtering me lol. and thats with peyton hillis who vag'd out and didnt play because he had a sore throat. (i know i had him in another league i was so pissed)

Yeah there's so many injuries this season - crazy.

True Dat. I'm not a conspiracy guy but...I've been playing Fantasy Football for 20+ years and I have never seen more "game time decision" BS since Fantasy has exploded in the last few years. I get the whole keep your opponent guessing but why weren't they doing this in decades past? Maybe the NFL has relaxed the rules of injury reporting? Who knows, but it's killing me.