Doctruptwn

Noob From Kansas

I'll Stay in Kansas Thank you, We have better Gun Laws, LOL.

I have been there a few times, always chose going through there rather than knee-brass-ka being you have better laws on the need to wear a helmet also, and yea you gun laws are better but you can keep the weather, yea I know I don't like the weather wait 5 minutes. :)

Where about in K are you at, have a few friends out there but that 2x4 state is pretty big.

Oh, and Welcome.

Harry

I have been there a few times, always chose going through there rather than knee-brass-ka being you have better laws on the need to wear a helmet also, and yea you gun laws are better but you can keep the weather, yea I know I don't like the weather wait 5 minutes. :)

Where about in K are you at, have a few friends out there but that 2x4 state is pretty big.

Oh, and Welcome.

Harry

Kinda in the SE corner of the state. 60 miles west of Joplin Mo. 80 north of Tulsa Ok., Your right No helmet required, Ride on.

Kinda in the SE corner of the state. 60 miles west of Joplin Mo. 80 north of Tulsa Ok., Your right No helmet required, Ride on.

Ok got ya, most of the folks I know are in the Emporia area or within 100/150 miles of there, was out there for a weekend party back in 09 and passed through on my way to CO in 08, your twisters are not a joke. I did the last 200 miles to the CO boarder in 2 hours and that included 1 stop for gas. Others that went to the party were 4 hours behind me and had to follow a plow to get through the 4" of hail that dropped.

Harry

Thanks for the Welcome, I'll Stay in Kansas Thank you, We have better Gun Laws, LOL. I would also Like to invite you to come over and see us at The Kansas Concealed Carry Forum. KSCCW.COM

I don't think there are enough people concealed carrying in NJ to warrant a forum. They can all get together in a chat room.