Jon

Any events this Friday/Saturday 8/19-8/20?

OBRAMS is @ the outdoor range? Looks fun... can I enter with both a rifle and pistol?

Yes, it is at the outdoor range. Usually 5 stages. Usually the suads are split between rifle and pistol.

yes, i have seen people shoot pistol and rifle. Coming early to setup is greatly appreciated

For those that have ran OBRAMS before, mind running through what it is exactly ?

How many mags do you need? I only have 3 for my 10/22.....

I have a crap load of mags for my 10/22 , if I'm there and your shooting you can feel free to borrow some of mine

http://obrams.org/home

Looks like USPSA without holsters.

futool: Steel and USPSA matches are open for members and non-members... I would be shocked if it were any different for this.

I will be running my GSG-1911 and Marlin 795.

http://obrams.org/home

Looks like USPSA without holsters.

futool: Steel and USPSA matches are open for members and non-members... I would be shocked if it were any different for this.

I will be running my GSG-1911 and Marlin 795.

It's open to both members and non members, like someone said before hell of a lot of fun.

The only thing you will be asked if spectating is why arent you shooting.

It's open to both members and non members, like someone said before hell of a lot of fun.

The only thing you will be asked if spectating is why arent you shooting.

Nice! Hopefully i'll get to meet some of you guys there.

And the answer to the "why i'm not shooting questions"... Well, i just filed for my FID and PP a month ago.

I have MONTHS to wait.

Nice! Hopefully i'll get to meet some of you guys there.

And the answer to the "why i'm not shooting questions"... Well, i just filed for my FID and PP a month ago.

I have MONTHS to wait.

Old Bridge had my initial PP and FID back to me in 28days, I was very happy (that was February this year).

I submitted 2 additional Pistol Permits on April 24th and I am still waiting..I guess were in the same batch on someones desk waiting to be signed.

Old Bridge had my initial PP and FID back to me in 28days, I was very happy (that was February this year).

I submitted 2 additional Pistol Permits on April 24th and I am still waiting..I guess were in the same batch on someones desk waiting to be signed.

28 Days?! That's better than i would have expected.

The guy i spoke to at the OBPRC indoor range said they take the full 6 months to process.

Did they mail it to you or call so you could pick it up?

I've been calling them requesting to pick up but haven't had any luck speaking to an actual human.

28 Days?! That's better than i would have expected.

The guy i spoke to at the OBPRC indoor range said they take the full 6 months to process.

Did they mail it to you or call so you could pick it up?

I've been calling them requesting to pick up but haven't had any luck speaking to an actual human.

got it in the mail

Went on down to the OBPRC outdoor range this morning. Had a great time. Got to meet Iggy, j0n, hd2000fxdl & bcoops. Real nice guys...

Here's a link to a few action shots.

Picassa web album

Thanks for the photos, nice job, and good meeting you, now make sure you shoot the next match, way too much fun to just shoot it with a camera.

Harry

Good shots! Nice meeting you, and the offer to use my rifle at one of these events stands.

Jon, Pleasure meeting you and putting a face to the name. Also thank you for the AREEE you REAAALLLY sure you done on the last stage :icon_mrgreen: I owe ya one.

Harry

Good shots! Nice meeting you, and the offer to use my rifle at one of these events stands.

I'll definitely take you up on that... After today, i quickly came to the conclusion that i have to give it a shot.

Thanks for the photos, nice job, and good meeting you, now make sure you shoot the next match, way too much fun to just shoot it with a camera.

Harry

I'm gonna try... Plus it gets real boring taking pics of the backs of everyones head.

How many mags do you need for the rimfire pistol match? Do you need five like in USPSA? I have a rimfire conversion kit for my SIG, but I only have two mags. Looks like a fun time so I may buy several more if necessary for the next match.

How many mags do you need for the rimfire pistol match? Do you need five like in USPSA? I have a rimfire conversion kit for my SIG, but I only have two mags. Looks like a fun time so I may buy several more if necessary for the next match.

You could probably make due with 4, but 5 would be best.

What Jon said, 4 you can get by but it might change your plan on where you reload. I had 5 with me, but my Walther P22 I need an empty mag to put the hammer down after showing clear so I only loaded 4 on all but the last stage where I used 5 but dropped the 4th mag on a barrel in front of me so I could use that at the end.

I will be doing a mod on my gun so I get rid of needing the mag to drop the hammer, I just wanted to mention that in case your 22 was similar in operation.

Harry