Underdog

What CZ Do you Like and Why

I saw one of the CZ75B Limited brushed stainless semi-automatic pistols with night sights and 15-round magazines and I was in awe. And the grip is a little better than a Beretta. If it was available, I think I would have to have one.

That said, what CZ model do you recommend and why? I was thinking about a 75 Compact, or the SP--01...

I only have two but I love them

CZ-70, .32 ACP. I like it because it was cheap at $135 OTD, novel, and very accurate. Its also a pleasure to shoot and a good ladies gun because its small in a light caliber but most importantly its heavy so its really soft shooting. Target is 25 yards offhand, not bad at all for a teeny gun.

32target.jpg

CZ82, 9x18 mak. Also super accurate. Probably the most natural pointing pistol I have ever held. Shoots like a dream. Nice and heavy too, with a full sized grip so it doesnt have the bite thats commonly associated with other 9x18 pistols. It was also cheap, $200.

DSC00847.jpg

I have a CZ 75b I got about 2 years ago. It was my first pistol in a larger caliber than .22lr. I had always had a thing for CZ's, I liked that they were known for high-quality and reliability, as well as the fact that you didn't see so many of them around like Glocks or XD's that everyone and their mom have. I fell in love with it when I first handled a 75b at one of my LGS'. I knew that it would be the next pistol I would be saving for, and after a few months and my PP's, I picked mine up. It was everything I wanted and more - full steel frame, heavy, perfect grip, sexy looks and nice curves, and an overall great gun.

post-2200-0-17448600-1313590738_thumb.jpg

After my 75b, I knew (like most other CZ enthusiasts) that more CZ's were in the future for me. I have wanted a .45 for a while but was unsure of what, and then decided on getting the 75b's bigger brother, the 97b. And boy am I glad I went with it. It had everything in it that the 75b had, but with more knockdown power and an even bigger frame (I have fairly large hands). I was so glad that I ended up choosing the 97b, I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.

post-2200-0-60925600-1313590797_thumb.jpg

I plan to have some more CZ's in the future as well. I am looking at the dual-tone or stainless steel 75b, the 75b compact. The SP01 is really nice as well, but it doesn't interest me as much as the other two. I also plan to get an CZ SxS or O/u.

I only have two but I love them

CZ-70, .32 ACP. I like it because it was cheap at $135 OTD, novel, and very accurate. Its also a pleasure to shoot and a good ladies gun because its small in a light caliber but most importantly its heavy so its really soft shooting. Target is 25 yards offhand, not bad at all for a teeny gun.

32target.jpg

CZ82, 9x18 mak. Also super accurate. Probably the most natural pointing pistol I have ever held. Shoots like a dream. Nice and heavy too, with a full sized grip so it doesnt have the bite thats commonly associated with other 9x18 pistols. It was also cheap, $200.

DSC00847.jpg

So your still missing a CZ 83, CZ 52, and a Scorpion :)