7-3-2

Help me decide

Ok so I'm about ready to make my second handgun purchase. My first was a M&P9 and I like it a lot but im looking at getting another 9mm. Im HORRIBLE on making these decisions because I want em all!!! But I do have a few models im interested in and I want to hear suggestions and opinions from you guys. Im looking into getting a metal framed gun this time around so I've been debating back and forth between these guns.

1. 92a1 - When my friend and I first went to shoreshot we LOVED the beretta, however I wasnt crazy about the sights not being adjustable ... but that isnt a problem with the 92a1 so this is looking like a winner for me.

2. CZ 75 SP01 - all steel, I've heard nothing but good about the CZ's however I never got to hold/shoot one.

3. a 1911 in 9mm (yeah I know thats taboo to a bunch of you guys BUT I want to be able to shoot it a lot and I just dont have the funds to shoot 45 ACP) I was looking at the RIA Tactical, or the STI Spartan.

4. Yes I know its a polymer but I find the FNP-9 very attractive, I almost bought this as my first gun but didnt.

So what do you guys think? Any suggestions? Would I love the PX4 just as much as I did the 92fs? Anyways, thanks in advance for the advice guys!!

I have a PX4 its an amazing gun and very accurate however cant compare it to a all metal frame like the 92fs. The feel of a polymer and a all metal are just different. Another suggestion since your considering the cz75, I recently got the baby eagle II which is the relaunch of the baby eagle they stopped selling few years back or also known as the Jericho. I got mine in .45acp its all steel, holds 10 rounds, nice and heavy but not uncomfortable and a freaking blast to shoot.I consider it more accurate then my px4 and definitely competes with my Sig 229 and the price is good. I bought mine from Shore Shot for around $560 It can definitely be found for less if you shop around. In 9mm I am sure its even more pleasant to shoot cause you have the weight of the gun working against the recoil of the round.

I have an all steel colt commander in 9mm and can barrel change to 38 super. Also have a 70 series 9mm 1911 changed to 38 super. Look for a Colt, value NEVER drops!!

If you like the Beretta but want an all steel gun, look at the Stoeger Cougar. It is the exact same design as the Beretta Cougar (built on the exact same machinery from Beretta too). The Cougar is Beretta's predecessor to the Storm. It has the rotating barrel lockup that really reduces recoil, just like the Storm. It is a pleasure to shoot.

If you like the Beretta but want an all steel gun, look at the Stoeger Cougar. It is the exact same design as the Beretta Cougar (built on the exact same machinery from Beretta too). The Cougar is Beretta's predecessor to the Storm. It has the rotating barrel lockup that really reduces recoil, just like the Storm. It is a pleasure to shoot.

And its really bargain priced. I'm about to get my 9mm a big brother in 45. (might mean another CX4 in 45 too!)

3. a 1911 in 9mm (yeah I know thats taboo to a bunch of you guys BUT I want to be able to shoot it a lot and I just dont have the funds to shoot 45 ACP) I was looking at the RIA Tactical, or the STI Spartan.

So what do you guys think? Any suggestions? Would I love the PX4 just as much as I did the 92fs? Anyways, thanks in advance for the advice guys!!

I own a RIA 1911 9mm tactical and love it! The feel of the full metal frame compared to the polymer is def nicer to handle and shoot. The gun functions flawlessly and for the price, you cant go wrong.

-Scott

Only problem is Im not sure how I'd like the px4/cougar, the beretta I knew I liked was the 92