this_is_nascar

Which .22LR Round Are You Using?

Thanks for the update, I still plan on getting it and hope I get one that like the Federal Bulk being I have a bunch.

Harry

Now that I know what I need to use..I am very happy with it.

I'll pick up some more Federal Bulk and let you know. DIcks did nt have any today.

I have had great success with the federal bulk champion(HV) round tip. Not one failure in 500 rounds with 5,000 to go. Great groups out of my MKIII, a case at $200 is really hard to pass up. Not sure if the copper washed HP's are worth it.

For general target shooting, I'll use bulk ammo from Remington or Winchester. For anything more serious, I go right to the CCI Velocitor round. If I'm out of those, I'll use CCI Min-Mag rounds. What are you folks using?

I was searching for posts concerning .22LR hollow-point vs. round-nose and came across this post from me from awhile back. It's funny how my ammo choices have changed as it relates to .22LR ammo. Now, I use the Federal 525 Value Pack (Load #745) for general shooting. If I want to spice it up a bit, I'll fire off some Aguila Interceptors or Supermaximums.

As side question, what determines whether you shoot HP or RN in your .22LR firearm?