NJScott

Heritage Guild Range in Easton, PA.

No experience but funny thing is, I was planning on checking it out on my way back from Allentown as well. But I will be going sunday, I should probably check to make sure they are open.

Supposedly it's a nice range though. I was talking to the manager at the new Guild in Branchburg and he said it is well put together and the employees try to be helpful and accommodating to all types of shooters.

But, as always, I would like to see for myself how it is.

With the realization that the entire thread I started is off-topic for this category, I'm going to give some details about this range, and also about the Eagle Arms show in Allentown, over in the "Bucket".

Scott

Went by here Monday to check it out on my day off. The showroom is absolutely beautiful! The amount of inventory is staggering, they have everything from WWII era firearms to the latest and greatest. Even saw and held a Beretta Nano, the first one I have seen in a shop in this area. The range they say is 75 feet, I didn't shoot when I was there, but checked the range out. 15 lanes, good amount of space for each lane. Overall, I was impressed and will definitely be shooting here regularly as I live in Phillipsburg.

I go here pretty regularly even though it's an hour away because the range is incredible and the staff are amazing. The prices are also much better than the NJ affiliated stores in Rahway and Branchburg...not sure if that's a PA/NJ thing or what. I've also taken an NRA class through them and it was pretty good...going back for some of their custom classes.

Went last week. Staff is definitely top notch. I actually purchased my first firearm from Heritage in Rahway a month ago and decided to check the Easton location out. I ended up spending close to 3.5 hours in there with over 2 hours down range. By far my best range and shop experience. Went late on a Sunday and even with NICS closed the staff was more than welcome to answer any questions. I defiantly like doing business with them.

Been going to this place for a while now, not a member yet , thinking about it. Got the 5hr package for 75$ ,

Very nice range and friendly staff. All kinds of Milsurps and new guns. Check it out on your way to Cabela`s

Got an free hour at the range when i bought a gun from their Branchburg location.

Stopped in there a couple of weeks ago to check it out and was impressed. They had a nice selection of defensive ammo to boot. I'd be interested in hearing some reviews on some of the tactical courses they offer.

I stopped in the other day to oogle the SCAR and FN goodies. First time at the store, the staff was very nice and helpful. I just picked up a shore shot 10 pass, but will definitely use this range as well. Easy to get to and nice people. Ammo prices are pretty good if you get a membership.

wait? they're selling firearms in branchburg?? I assumed they were all bows there, how are their prices?

Yes, they opened up the firearms section of the store about 2 or 3 months ago! Nice selection but they are overpriced. Good place to go see the guns in person, get to handle them and check them out... but then head to other FFL's where you can buy for much cheaper.

• Like 1

Yes, they opened up the firearms section of the store about 2 or 3 months ago! Nice selection but they are overpriced. Good place to go see the guns in person, get to handle them and check them out... but then head to other FFL's where you can buy for much cheaper.

Yeah, prices are a bit much I have to agree. It's weird though because from what I saw, the prices were a little lower at the Guild in Easton.

Their selection is lots of Glock's and XD's, as well as some M&P's and they have one case filled with Kimber's. The manager/employee told me that they hope to carry every single Kimber model they currently make. That would be great...if more peoples wallets and interests were into them. They do have FNP's/FNX's which I don't see around here too often.

Sorry to resurrect a stale thread, but I popped into Heritage in Easton today and WOW! Beautiful showroom, huge selection, nice range and friendly, smart people behind the counters. I will be going back, even though its over an hour drive to get there.

Downside? Prices seemed a little high.

Still, wow. Is the Branchburg store anything like the Easton?

Sorry to resurrect a stale thread, but I popped into Heritage in Easton today and WOW! Beautiful showroom, huge selection, nice range and friendly, smart people behind the counters. I will be going back, even though its over an hour drive to get there.

Actually went there today for some scope rings.

Havent been to the one in Easton but the Branchburg store doesnt have a range, decent selection of firearms, but mostly geared toward archery. They have a good supply of Blackhawk! and other holsters. VERY nice staff, I was actually taken a little of guard. I'm used to be treated like garbage until I pull out my P2P

Branchburg store doesnt have as big of a selection but has a decent number of guns. Gun sales Room is about 250sq

Most of the popular brands are there.

Sig`s , Glocks,XDs, Beretta`s , many Kimber`s , Smith`s , Taurus`s , Walther`s , Ruger`s..............about 30-40 used guns as well (mostly wheel guns).

Saw some AR`s , no AK`s , lots of shotguns............they had one Mosin and One French MAS bolt action form the milsurps that i could see.

Overall about a fifth of what the inventory is at Easton.

Prices are about the same , on some models lower by 2-3% than the Easton store , but could be my impression only.

You get a free hour at Easton if you buy a gun from them.

How is the used selection at both of the stores?

More used stuff in Branchburg. Easton had some but not a lot. saw more used revolvers than autos .

If they have what you need at Easton you can pick up in Rahway or Branchburg in 2-3 days since its the same store.