checko

anyone a member of scfgpa?

Wow. I already got called to come to orientation but of course I can't make it. Just my luck. Hopefully they switch Novembers day and I can join then.

Orientation is always the fourth Thursday of the month. I would recommend moving around your schedule to try and make it. There will be no orientation in November, and your next opportunity will be December 29.

I've found some of the rules just plain silly (e.g. no targets with human-like forms unless its an IDPA event) and some "authority figures" could use instruction on effective means of communicating with other adults (e.g. no need to scream at someone for having two pistols on the bench at one time). Overall, the place is a great asset for the area.

I am officially a probationary SCFGPA member! Nice place, nice people. Now I just need to find some time to get down there and shoot. The indoor range and facilities in general were much nicer than I expected.

Congratulations and welcome. I was voted in as a full member this month. I've been able to get there once a week to practice. It has never been crowded.

Wow, went to a regular monthly meeting to be introduced, still a probee. What a great bunch of folks at this club. Really looking forward to a work weekend and contributing to the wellness of the place. Just plain old good people here. Couldn't be happier.

Rifleman, I saw some of those NJGF targets when I shooting there. What's the deal? They for sale?

They are not for sale. I have just been providing a supply for folks who want to use them while shooting there. I've been dropping off 50 or so every couple of weeks.

• Like 1

They are not for sale. I have just been providing a supply for folks who want to use them while shooting there. I've been dropping off 50 or so every couple of weeks.

Cool, nice job, I usually leave a few at the indoor range at OB just to spread the word and in case someone forgot to bring there targets.