Wavecaster

Bad Ammo Brands?

What ammo are you getting rid off?

Get rid of preferably meaning shoot. I bought 4 boxes of s&b 9mm that I previously mentioned was banned by bullet hole.

I like going there because its cheaper for me and my gf to rent 1 port instead of paying per person at SS. I like to watch and give tips while she shoots.

I guess id be open to a trade of similar ammo.

Get rid of preferably meaning shoot. I bought 4 boxes of s&b 9mm that I previously mentioned was banned by bullet hole.

I like going there because its cheaper for me and my gf to rent 1 port instead of paying per person at SS. I like to watch and give tips while she shoots.

I guess id be open to a trade of similar ammo.

Put it in a clear plastic bag and shoot it there. Throw away the boxes before you walk in, no one will know.

• Like 1

...bullet hole ...I like going there because its cheaper for me and my gf to rent 1 port instead of paying per person at SS. I like to watch and give tips while she shoots.

Good point there

I didn't realize that SS charges per person (unlike BH per port) until today. SS' website implies that it's PER PERSON from Friday till Sunday... I went on Wednesday and ended up paying per person.

guess it will be BH next time.

thanks for the tip!

Reloads, I will shoot if I know the person. =) At the very least, i will ask them what the load is.

the problem with the non american ammo is not the fact that it is an aluminum case, the problem is also the bullet itself.... very very very thin jacket covering steel. Steel going down your barrel. Read the link I posted.

Best of all, if you shoot more than 2k rounds a year, buy a press, and load match grade ammo for alot less money.

Prvi 158 grain subsonic 9mm is not "bad," but it's the dirtiest and smokiest ammo I've ever fired. It's absolute garbage. Some dude created an internet firestorm a few years ago because it was yawing out of some guns and caused baffle strikes in his silencer. We've never seen that, but it's still the most unpleasant ammo available that goes "bang" when it's supposed to.

It's strange because all their other ammo is pretty good.

Prvi 158 grain subsonic 9mm is not "bad," but it's the dirtiest and smokiest ammo I've ever fired. It's absolute garbage. Some dude created an internet firestorm a few years ago because it was yawing out of some guns and caused baffle strikes in his silencer. We've never seen that, but it's still the most unpleasant ammo available that goes "bang" when it's supposed to.

It's strange because all their other ammo is pretty good.

I just used their 38 special LRN load and it was extremely dirty in my revolver. Not the best ammo in the world and I wouldn't use it to defend my life but it goes bang. I have seen them jam in a Glock, and an M&P so it has some issues.