hd2000fxdl

Wrong in so many ways

I am pretty miffed by this, and I am not alone. This just isn't right, and it about makes me sick.

A mexican(ILLEGAL Invader of this country), gets in a vehicle, drives at a high rate of speed,the wrong way, on a local HI hwy,and crashes into multiple autos, injuring several, fortunately no fatalities. The little prick didn't have a drivers license, and had no insurance of course.

He is held and fed in a local jail until he gets a court hearing.

The judge( With all his infinite wisdom and sense of justice) sentences this clown to 11 months in county jail<<With Work Release>> Yes Huber! It's illegal for a Illegal to work in this country,but he gives him huber so he can go to work.

So the Illegal Invader gets a bed and breakfast on the taxpayers dime, and many are not happy.

So some people would wonder right away why he wasn't deported immediately after sentencing and be rid of the problem. Then some pushed the immigration office to do just that, but they say they cannot interfere with a judicial order.

Is everybody going nuts, or are we just loosing our country?

Harry

That's for sure.

Not sure of the details of the actual story but it was something close to this:

It is like the story that was in the news, I think it was early summer. Apparently some guy real down on his luck, I think he lost his job, home, no money, and I think had heath problems (yea I know starting to sound like a C&W song).

Well apparently he had enough and said to himself I don't want to be a bum and live on the streets and decided to go into a Bank and rob it. but get this, with no weapon, and only asked for 1 Dollar, and just waited for the police to arrive. Well due to the fact that it was only a Dollar and no weapons were involved, it wasn't a violent crime, but was still punishable and got to be sentenced in a club fed type facility with 3 squares a day, a place to sleep and heath care all the wile around non violent offenders.

Can you say another loophole in the system..

Harry

About 15 years ago a hauler we were using for long distance was hauling a boat for one of our customers to florida. He was behind a car hauler and the top cars came off he hit the 1st one head on at 70mph.. the second car hit him sideways and he went off the road and rolled his truck.

it was a cuban driver with no license and all the cars were stolen..He was told those cars were bound for over seas shipment and this goes on all the time.

The driver was released and sent back to his country after his court date..

he only served time until court..

doug and his wife escaped major injury but the truck was screwed.. f-350 dually.

Yea Ray that's for sure, I have family the has lived out there for the past 30 years, it's really odd there when you go to different towns outside the tourist areas. I like it out there but way too expensive to live for me for where I would like to live, and them how many time can I ride my Harley around the island.

Harry