11b1p

Rossi Lever Action

I wanted to buy a lever action. I eventually want to get something with some real oomph like a Marlin Guide gun in 45-70. I lucked into getting 600 rds of .38 from a friend for $100. So, I picked up a Rossi M-92 Lever Action in .38/357. I love it so far.

HGW6Y.jpg

I have only shot it at 25 yards because that is as far as my indoor range allows. The front sight is hard to pick out in there with bad light.

GZay9.jpg

I am thinking I am just not made for modern weapons. I have fallen in love with everything I have shot that is over 100 years old in design it seems.

Congrats! Nothing wrong with an oldie. I would love to add a lever gun to the collection as well.

I have a Marlin 39A 22LR Lever you can shoot anytime you want, also you bring ammo and you can have all the fun you want with my Marlin 30-30 Iron sights only for now, the 39A is going to get the Pro-staff BDC I picked up when ever I get a chance to put it on.