matt6669

It's time to be a TOURIST!!

I also hate the city but have to go for medical reasons 2 places I've liked were were holland and holland and Tina's cantina on madison ave near 34th for cuban food.The last trip we were walking around and told her we needed to get some culture,perhaps a museum knowing full well the next block up was the museum of sex oh well cant blame a guy for trying

Here's my suggestion: Stroll in Central Park near the Met, then onto the Met Museum (don't miss the arms and armor), then downtown by the South Street Seaport at Mark Joseph's Steakhouse for dinner (one of my favorite restaurants). If you have time you can stop by Rockefeller Center on the way to dinner from the Met.

All wrong.

Staten Island ferry (FREE) to lower Manhattan. Visit the WTC memorial. Take the subway up to midtown, see the "center of the world". Take some pics, head back down to lower Manhattan and get your @$$ back on the boat and get the hell off that island. NUFF SAID

She's pretty much up for anything. Definite things on the list are a nice classy dinner, FAO Schwarz, and some form of sight seeing. I think we are definitely going to hit up the Statue of Liberty, and anything else I can come up with. I'm sure we'll do a little shopping to. I'm trying to decide on going to a play or not, but probably leaning more towards no.