Downr@nge

Watch the live hearing on HR 822 now

HOLY SMOLY!!! Now she's asking for an amendment asking that anyone willing to travel to another state using their ccw permit must give the destination state 24 hours notice that they will be entering the state and carrying concealed!!! Where do these people come from????

Now the Black lady from Texas is calling for an amendment to create a national database of ccw permit holders!

Actually I don't really have too big of a problem with this. You get pulled over in another state they run your drivers license.

Letting the state know you are coming? That's a hot one I'll notify each state on the way to Florida my exact times that shouldn't be a problem. :rolleyes:

But these are "common sense amendments" so it's okay.

Actually I don't really have too big of a problem with this. You get pulled over in another state they run your drivers license.

Letting the state know you are coming? That's a hot one I'll notify each state on the way to Florida my exact times that shouldn't be a problem. :rolleyes:

But these are "common sense amendments" so it's okay.

I think they already have the ability to check the validity of any state's CCW permit/license.

I think they already have the ability to check the validity of any state's CCW permit/license.

So basically whats shes asking for already exists. That doesn't surprise me. One of the dimwits wanted to make sure that convicted felons can't carry in her state.

Wow I guess felons regularly get permits, and don't just grab a Gat and stick it in their waistband.

What if you live in states that do not require licenses?

There should be no license. In a handfull of states there is none. And that number has been increasing. And you want the Feds to start tracking them because... um... why?

New Jersey. Even the "pro-gun" people on gun forums want to make things worse for the rest of the country.

So basically whats shes asking for already exists. That doesn't surprise me. One of the dimwits wanted to make sure that convicted felons can't carry in her state.

Wow I guess felons regularly get permits, and don't just grab a Gat and stick it in their waistband.

Same with terrorists. Like terrorists will apply for a CCW in an "easier" state.

What a bunch of fools.

What if you live in states that do not require licenses?

There should be no license. In a handfull of states there is none. And that number has been increasing. And you want the Feds to start tracking them because... um... why?

New Jersey. Even the "pro-gun" people on gun forums want to make things worse for the rest of the country.

Yes and No. I agree that there shouldn't be a license's for CCW permits since it's a right not a privilege but if this is the best I can do to carry then I'd have to take it.

Yes and No. I agree that there shouldn't be a license's for CCW permits since it's a right not a privilege but if this is the best I can do to carry then I'd have to take it.

You want to throw the entire free world under the bus and into a gun carrier registration scheme so a bunch of people can carry in NJ. Well, speaking on behalf of the free world, well, I don't think I'm actually allowed to say what I think here. But it starts with the letter "F" and ends with "friggin Die!" and goes way downhill from there.

(Sorry Ray Ray :( I like you, and that hasn't changed one bit, but I have to stand up to that crap as an American.)

You want to throw the entire free world under the bus and into a gun carrier registration scheme so a bunch of people can carry in NJ. Well, speaking on behalf of the free world, well, I don't think I'm actually allowed to say what I think here. But it starts with the letter "F" and ends with "friggin Die!" and goes way downhill from there.

(Sorry Ray Ray :( I like you, and that hasn't changed one bit, but I have to stand up to that crap as an American.)

I totally understand. But as a husband and a father if this is all I got then I'd have to take it.

Well, if you are serious, you might also want to consider the Communists and Satan. Both are very real players right now, and they are not making empty promises. They intend to deliver. If there are some things your town or circle of friends and family want, and you are willing to screw hundreds of millions of people, and the future of the entire human race, let me tell you. Now is the time, it's a buyer's market.

Well, if you are serious, you might also want to consider the Communists and Satan. Both are very real players right now, and they are not making empty promises. They intend to deliver. If there are some things your town or circle of friends and family want, and you are willing to screw hundreds of millions of people, and the future of the entire human race, let me tell you. Now is the time, it's a buyer's market.

Hundreds of millions? There are only 4 States in the US that allow carry without permit = WY, AZ, VT, AK. And just because you are a resident of one of those States does not let you carry in all other States. All other States have some kind of permit system. I am all for Constitutional Carry, but unfortunately it will be a long time before that happens across the US, if ever.

Hundreds of millions? There are only 4 States in the US that allow carry without permit = WY, AZ, VT, AK.

No, Ray Ray wants hundreds of millions of people to submit to a federal registration scheme of people that are permited to carry a gun. Has nothing to do with which states require licenses.

And just because you are a resident of one of those States does not let you carry in all other States.

Umm... What does that mean?

All other States have some kind of permit system.

THAT is not true :) Since you've got it all figured out, I'll let you figure that out as well.

I am all for Constitutional Carry, but unfortunately it will be a long time before that happens across the US, if ever.

Very confusing statement. I think you know there is constitutional carry, I think you know the right to bear arms has been incorporated against the States, so what are you talking about? Are you talking about the feds forcing changes to state constitutions?

Back on topic:

Are you in agreement with Ray Ray that there should be federal registration of all people that carry firearms?