Sign in to follow this  
CDL

Where can I shoot 50 cal rifles?

Hey...everybody like something different... :roulette:

On a different note, anybody knows where can I go shoot a 50BMG? I am looking to put one together but I don't know of any ranges that will let me in with it. Any input will be appreciated.

On a different note, anybody knows where can I go shoot a 50BMG? I am looking to put one together but I don't know of any ranges that will let me in with it. Any input will be appreciated.

Cherry Ridge up here in north jersey, but only one day out of the week, and only at a certain time, and only at a certain distance. lol

Don't know for sure but but I didn't think there was any restriction at OBRPC for the 100 yard range, but I doubt you would want to shoot a 100 yards with a 50 BMG anyway. I think CJRPC has over a 1000 yard range but not sure what they allow, hopefully someone that is a member will chime in on that.

If I'm not mistaken, the only 50 cal you can shoot at CJRPC is the 500 S&W and that's with special permission from the board.

Don't know for sure but but I didn't think there was any restriction at OBRPC for the 100 yard range, but I doubt you would want to shoot a 100 yards with a 50 BMG anyway. I think CJRPC has over a 1000 yard range but not sure what they allow, hopefully someone that is a member will chime in on that.

You cash shoot 50BMG at Ft Dix. I have shot mine there a few times. You need to tell them when you pay because they only want you in some lanes. They may want to "inspect" it first, too,but in my case it was just the guy asking what brand I had and if I had shot it before.

Of course it's only 200 yes, and the 50 is just settling down a that point, but at least you can sight in and gave fun.

I'm by Frenchtown, Cherry Ridge is more than an hour away from me....Cumberland Rifleman accepts 50's but is like two hours from here..I guess I will have to travel.

If you don't mind me asking what gun do you have. I'm getting mine after Christmas and gonna shoot mine out in pa

Cjrpc only stretches out to 300 yds.

When pigs fly ... or when a True Conservative occupies the White House ...

whichever comes first :facepalm:

when i was down there for the appleseed shoot they said they purchased the farm next door and construction was going to begin shortly. has this changed?