alec.mc

OBRPC - Steel Shoot : 1-15-2012

The monthly OBR&PC Sunday Steel Match for 1/15/12 is cancelled

I wasn't going to be able to make it, a little screw up on my part thinking it was today and not tomorrow, but whats the reason it's canceled??

Other than a high of 29, it should be a sunny day, maybe a little wind, but I didn't see anything else that would cancel it..

Not sure why, just got an email from Chris/WCS a few minutes ago

Ok, thats for the info, how do I get on the mailing list for the updates, that is if there is an actual list.

If there is one and you want to pass it along, my E-mail address is [email protected]

im pretty bummed about this as well.

I wonder why it was cancled though? The weather is going to be about the same temp it was @ last months meet, oh well.... I'll getting my fix in at the mlk day shoot anyhow.

James, I never got an email either, is there a sign up or something? I typically get emails from the club, but nothing this time around.

I've been on the list a while, they added me after one of the steel matches. Next time you shoot Daves match let them know. Do you guys get emailed when they post the WCS scores? Make sure you put your email address on the score sheets when you shoot - they usually add you to the list then.

It was cancelled because I couldn't go. WIthout me, things fall apart.

Ray you got me laughing so hard I almost peed my pants!

To ALL: Remember that Shotgun and Black Powder will still be there on Sunday (tomorrow). Shotgun is only $10.00 for 50 birds and you're at the Bagel Shop getting warmed-up with a cup of coffee @ 10:30 since Shotgun starts at 9:00:01. Black Powder will do hand guns at 9:00 and rifles immediately after that. If anybody wants to give it a blast, just come out & see me! In any event, remember to bring your "Hotties" pocket warmers and gloves & hats so you can have fun out there!

Dave

• Like 1