alec.mc

OBRPC - Steel Shoot : 1-15-2012

The monthly OBR&PC Sunday Steel Match for 1/15/12 is cancelled

Steel League

Matches are held on the third Sunday of every month, weather permitting. Sign-up is at 8:30 am. Matches start at 9:00 am. You will need 3-4 hours to complete the match, so come prepared.

There are 5 stages of static steel; each stage has five steel plates of varying sizes, with 5 runs at each stage. You will need a minimum of 125 rounds of ammunition. A holster is recommended, but not needed. Expect to use at least 5 magazines or speed loaders.

Semi-auto pistol or revolver; iron & optics sights are ok. Any centerfire pistol round up to 45 ACP or .22 rimfire. No Magnum Rounds.

$5.00 for OBR&PC members with ID card.

$20.00 for Guests and OBR&PC Members without ID card.

These are always a blast and we have tons of fun, typically we keep the ' NJGF ' crowd in one group so that we can all shoot together.

Who's in?... and who is brining the propane heater?

( again - these are held at the outdoor range, weather permiting. So if there is 4 feet of snow on the ground event is cancled. )

The Steel match is a weather permitting match held at the outdoor range, It's the standard 3rd Sunday of the month match. It's static steel and it uses normal Ammo. Frangible ammo is for the indoor matches held on the 1st Sunday and 2nd Saturday IIRC.

Oh, and I should be able to make this match.

So this is the outdoor match which non-frangible is ok? Good.

I am gonna put this down on my calendar, I should be good to go for this...yay!

Any type of pre-registration required?

God I am so needy.

Rey you want us to shoot for you also.. lol

Dude, regular ammo, outdoors if weather is good, can be crappy but as long is we don't have a bunch of snow on the ground or thunderstorms and heavy rain we should be a go.

No pre-registration needed.

Anything else, oh you bring the coffee, DD's cream no sugar. :icon_mrgreen:

Can't wait, I need this... tho i should really see if I need to adjust the sights on my new gun first, just too cheap to afford the extra ammo cause of uspsa the next week and the RO class the then weekend after.