Pizza Bob

Sig Universal Adaptive Carbine Platform

What a piece of junk. Without the folding stock all you get is a wannabe Steyr TMP which isn't great to begin with. No improvement in accuracy, or stability, why even bother? The only possible use I could fathom is for a G18c style autopistol if you used the folding stock model. Clearing double feeds looks like it would add 2 seconds or so at least.

Why would you get a double feed on a pistol?

You'd be surprised how much more stability you get with a sling. Ever seen a MP5K on a sling? You extend it to the max and push forward for additional stability.

It's also for adding optics, flashlights, and other devices because of the rail.

Yes, it can be mall ninja'ish, but I do see it's actual uses.

My comment on the youtube video:

It's a cool idea, but I'm not sure I see the benefit. You're not getting more FPS/Accuracy since it doesn't seem to extend the barrel. You can't have a more stable hold since the stock is for LEOs only. You can put optics, but you could do that with a railed gun anyways. Only benefit I see is you get a slight better grip on the gun? But how much better is that than a solid two hand grip? I dunno. Still very innovative and cool that it works across most platforms with a rail.