hiker88

1911's in the 2012 Shot Show

Yeah... and here we are just looking at pics while Maks and Jon are over there able to "fondle" these awesome toys. :laugh:

Really, thats got to be rough being they are in a state where they could probably buy as many of them they could afford if they were from there. I'd be waling around and looking everywhere so fast I'd have whiplash by now, happy I saw it all, but sad at the same time being I know I just did a bunch of window shopping.

A "lefty" 1911? That's for someone with money to burn. Didn't see anything that tooted my whistle, sorry.

I'm a lefty and that didn't float my boat either. Never mind the price for it. I'd buy a righty 1911 with an "ambi" safety and be happy with that. In fact I'm trying to locate a S&W1911 Pro Series 9mm right now.

• Like 1

Ask and ye shall receive...

http://www.gunbroker...?Item=270169675

Thanks for that. However I'm waiting on my PPs (should be soon) and besides that I'm trying to do a four gun package deal (one a month over four months) to include the SW1911 too. Have put my want list out via the "Firearm Purchase request" at the top of the forum and have just started to get a few responses. One guy said the SW1911 was not available to buy while another has one on order, albeit at top dollar I feel. Waiting on more to respond as we speak. I think somone will come up with the right deal at the right price. But yes, that's the gun!