blksheep

WOO HOO!!!! Permits are in my hand!!!!

Applied on the 28th of December and just got a call at a little before 4pm today. Ran down and picked up my permits. One permit is spoken for a Glock 34 at Lawmans Supply that I paid for at the beginning of the month and I have one more.

I am not looking at spending more than $300-$350 on another handgun. I am looking at Glock preferably but anything that peeks my interest will be looked at. So if anyone knows anyone selling anything let me know. I have cash and P2P in hand.

applied a month before you, and still waiting :(

Just got 4 permits today, applied right around Dec 8th. Now I can pickup the 10-shooter Harry wants for steel............

Better yet, I can go shopping for three more handguns, now what to buy................................... :)

I think the wife said she applied for 4 permits too that will be in soon so we can both go shopping. :)

Just got 4 permits today, applied right around Dec 8th. Now I can pickup the 10-shooter Harry wants for steel............

Better yet, I can go shopping for three more handguns, now what to buy................................... :)

I think the wife said she applied for 4 permits too that will be in soon so we can both go shopping. :)

My B-day will be coming up in April just so you know... :icon_mrgreen: