Goodwin

Please help us Germans gun owners

My German is pretty lousy, but if I understand it correctly, he's proposing that statistics, and facts be used, and not simply the rantings of the anti-gun crowd. If you want to help them, simply click the button that says, "Ja Ich understanten diesen vorschlag" Which means "Yes I understand this proposal.

After all, these folk are fighting the same fight as us, but don't have groups like NJ2AS, the NRA, or a constitutional amendment to help them. Remember what happened in Britain, don't let it happen here, or elsewhere!

Ah man I had a German exchange student live with us last year. Go figure. Not sure what is being said on the site. The best time ever was letting the young man shoot all the firearms we had. He had never shot anything before. Not to get on a soap box (what ever that means) but Germans can not have a firearm in their homes. You would think they would learn from history.

The coolest of the cool !!!!!!!!

They had reproductions a few years back that were semi-auto for 4300$

I've seen. If I get rich, I'm going to get a class III, and have one made by a gunsmith. That'll be my tacti-cool rifle. I sketched some "designs" for a tactical STGG in my boredom one day.

I've seen. If I get rich, I'm going to get a class III, and have one made by a gunsmith. That'll be my tacti-cool rifle. I sketched some "designs" for a tactical STGG in my boredom one day.

One of my neighbors back in Yugoland was a former paratrooper and they used the STG-44 untill 1983 !!!!!!!!!!!!

YugoMP44a.jpg

One of my neighbors back in Yugoland was a former paratrooper and they used the STG-44 untill 1983 !!!!!!!!!!!!

YugoMP44a.jpg

I've HEARD they still pop up ocasionally in the middle east. I like the effects of the 8mm round. I'm not sure what's lost with the kurz round, but I like it. I mean, that rifle is just awesome looking, and is supposedly still pretty effective even today. I considered getting the airsoft version, but they aren't built too well. They are just the coolest looking rifle ever made in my opinion.

I'm big into the looks of my weapons, a little vain, I know, but come on, something like a STGG, or M14 is just gorgeous when compared to an AK. There's something to be said for the "WOW" factor.

Shooting a STGG is definitely on my bucket list.

Ah man I had a German exchange student live with us last year. Go figure. Not sure what is being said on the site. The best time ever was letting the young man shoot all the firearms we had. He had never shot anything before. Not to get on a soap box (what ever that means) but Germans can not have a firearm in their homes. You would think they would learn from history.

Not true (at least for now), they can keep them at home, including handguns, but they must be a member of a shooting club to own guns, and the police will come to your house to inspect the (mandatory) safe you will be storing the firearms in to make sure it is secure enough.

Wo hier aus Deutschland kommen Sie?

Let's see how my self-taught German is.

"Who here comes out of Germany?" I'm sure that's wrong... the formal "You" is still there.... guess I did it wrong.