this_is_nascar

WTB: Beretta 92A1

$625 new, from places in NJ. I have some dealers tell me you can't buy a 92A1 in NJ and other tell me it would cost in excess of $700. What a joke.

Try Jim Flynns

Did you check with IRA? He gave me a price of $600 new, for some reason that gun is sold with 10 round mags, but the 15 round 92 mags fit it. I looked at the mag and it has an indent to stop how far down the piece goes down that the bullets sit against (not sure of that parts name).

for some reason that gun is sold with 10 round mags, but the 15 round 92 mags fit it.

92A1s come with 17 round mags from the factory, or 10 round mags for ban states. M9A1s, on the other hand, come with 15 rounders.

The model Beretta #J9A9F11 is the NJ legal version that comes with 10-rounds mags. Beretta 92FS 15-round mags are easily purchasable and relatively inexpensive. My plan will be to purchase this model and get a couple 15-rounds 92FS mags for it.

Yea, dont know why Beretta doesnt have the option for 15 mags in the 92A1 which effectivly makes the gun cost that much more to get them. They've got plenty of them for sure, just to lazy to pack them that way I guess. BTW- picked up my 92FS yesterday and CDNN has Beretta15 mags on sale $19 plastic base and $15 metal base. Got some coming my way.