M4BGRINGO

Little Modification To My Model 64

I couldn't stand the sights on this revolver. Had to paint them just to see them. I still stink-up the place with it. I could have thrown it better than I shot with it. So............Much to the dismay of revolver and iron sights shooters like Ray Ray and Alec, here is what she looks like now, and I was hitting a 3" group at 25 yards! :)

Model_64_D.jpg

Took about 1/2 hour to drill and tap the revolver. Now I'll take it out once in awhile and try to hit some steel again with it.

• Like 2

It's just funny that I HATED that poor little gun! I was either going to sell it, or do what I did. I'm glad I did it, was a cool experience. The other wheel guns won't get molested though!

These Model 64's were dirt cheap on Gunbroker a while back. Think $325 or so. I tried using it one day on steel and stunk, stunk real bad! Now I should be able to hit stuff! :)

This will be a static steel gun. Knockdown is reserved for my Saiga-12 as the primary, followed by whatever wheelgun I decide to bring-along for the backup role. ;)