anybody got any extra 9mm mags for an older style baby eagle they want to sell. I just picked up 2 to add to the other 3 that I had,. but when I got home and checked them 1 failed the test, so I checked the other 3 and they also failed. so now i'm down to one mag, and not real happy. help me get to my happy place.

btw they are full size cz 75 mags

What's registration time?

We start building at 8am. New shooter walk-through is usually going around 9:30. Signup usually starts in between there, but not guarantees this time as our signup guy blew out his knee before the last match, dunno if he's back yet.

Round count is approximately 140 rounds if you don't miss.

anybody got any extra 9mm mags for an older style baby eagle they want to sell. I just picked up 2 to add to the other 3 that I had,. but when I got home and checked them 1 failed the test, so I checked the other 3 and they also failed. so now i'm down to one mag, and not real happy. help me get to my happy place.

btw they are full size cz 75 mags

I'll throw a few 10rd cz/baby eagle mags in my range bag, ask me for them after walkthrough. You can't buy them because I may want to use my CZ again some day but you can use them for the match

We start building at 8am. New shooter walk-through is usually going around 9:30. Signup usually starts in between there, but not guarantees this time as our signup guy blew out his knee before the last match, dunno if he's back yet.

Round count is approximately 140 rounds if you don't miss.

Thanks!

What a good gorgeous day to shoot, and pretty cool stages too. Now time for nap. 72 shooters came out today, for a March match with one less hour than usual. Got done around 3:15 which was awesome. 6 stages moved pretty quickly.

I have to say I was impressed by how quickly we moved that many shooters through 6 stages. Well done everyone, and all the squads were really good about cleanup as well.

I'm beginning to worry that we might need to introduce signups come summer, the maximum rational squad size if 15, with 6 stages we won't be able to have more then 90 shooters. It is a stupid problem to have, because I never want to turn anyone away.

Nope, right now the club is not willing to let us use a 7th pit regularly and I kinda see their point. Nearly every pit was busy with club members while we were there.

Question, when is that last pit going to be completed? Also if there is a work party to help finish it I will have a little extra time during the morning and early afternoons coming up between the 16th and 30th.

Seems like after that's done, maybe then a 7th stage could be added.

Hmm ... which last pit? You mean behind the club house? In any case, I don't see it happening this year, I've annoyed the board enough this year with other ... "issues", plus they've already let us run the section match without any problems and that will be using 8-9 pits for 3 days. If all that goes well, when I renew the match for 2013 I'll be asking for 6 pits plus the use of one more emergency pit in case I need it every now and then, but I predict the Club's answer will be "Close registration and give preference to club members", and seeing how busy the range was, I'm not sure I could fault their logic, even if I didn't like the answer.

In any case, for this year we'll have to live with 6 pits, next year .. who knows. For now we still struggle to consistently get 5 stage designers every match, that don't include me or preferably Matt, though that last one hasn't happened in an year or more. Once we consistently have 5 stage designers every month and Matt and I can run around doing everything else then we can worry about stage 7.

Nice meeting the people I haven't met yet.

Had a slow start and screwed the first stage. After I got the lead out I did ok.

This isn't a dig at OB more of a compliment to CJ, but I always seem to enjoy the stages at CJ more than the ones at OB. Is the difference due to space issues, or because of different designers?

On that subject I think I would like to try my hand designing some stages in a few months. Is there any info on that anywhere? Tutorial? Anything?

I'm sure Vlad has heard this a hundred times but, is there any thoughts of going to an electronic scoring system at some point? I believe there are a few new systems in the works that utilize Android or an Apple OS. The palms are cool ay OB but they are old and not made anymore. I know it takes some more time on the front end but it's awesome that scores can be posted within 2 hours. Even better with the new systems, you know how many A's, B's, C's D's mikes and no shoots you hit.

On that note thanks to maksim for getting the scores done so quickly.

Ok, feel free to pm me if you want. For the record I wouldn't ever shoot if I was going to be even the slightest bit unsafe. I just felt like complete garbage physically is all. My stomach was all jacked up. Add in the hour less of sleep and that makes it worse.

I'll delete the above comments as to not put a bad image out there. Sometimes I dont see the other side things like you guys do. Makes sense though.