Sign in to follow this  
silverado427

Dave Sevigny video

Met Dave a few times, at Nationals and regional matches. Nice guy. Its called practice. There are plenty of people as good as he is. Dave might be sponsoring Area 8, chatting with him about it now.

Better yet, instead of posting videos, come shoot a match. =)

BTW, there are a couple of people on this forum who are pretty amazing, a couple of more who could be if they applied themselves (*coughBriancough*). Dave Sevigny is somewhat inhuman though, and then he is also a very very nice guy. I had to leave him standing in insane heat while I was scrounging for a new timer in a match he was going to win, and I was a lot more upset then he was.

I'm just a slow old guy.

Even slow old guys like us can get lots of "A" hits and enjoy ourselves! There are several really great shooters that have come to Old Bridge and CJ. I've had the pleasure of watching Dave, JJ and others over the years. Some of my friends shoot almost as good as Dave, and Vlad is among them. They all have several things in common, and the most important in my mind is passion for the sport. Come and watch or squad up with some of these passionate guys & gals and you'll learn a lot and have fun too!

BTW, there are a couple of people on this forum who are pretty amazing, a couple of more who could be if they applied themselves (*coughBriancough*).

If we're talking about the same "Brian" then yeah, his skill level is very high.