MadeInAmerica

WTB Bolt action .22

I have a nice Marlin bolt action 22 (model 880) for $90. PM me if you want pics and details.

Not a bad deal. Or you can go with an M69 Romanian training rifle.

I highly recommend the Savage MKII as well. I have one, but I'm not interested in selling it. But yeah, I figured I'd make the recommendation.

Here are pics of the Marlin 880. It is from the 1980's. The wood is beautiful on the old Marlins, and this is no exception. The bolt shows wear from use. The bluing is excellent everywhere except a light spottling of rust right by the Marlin stamp (as seen in pics). It is very light and would probably come out with a green scotch brite or fine grit sandpaper. The gun is a great shooter and the bolt has a nice slick action.

Marlin001.jpg

Marlin002.jpg

Marlin003.jpg

Marlin004.jpg

OK, always a day late to the show.... 3rd in line?? Also, why aren't you guys putting these up for sale if you don't want them? I'm looking for a good 22lrfortified bolt or semi for cheap to let wife and kids shoot. Sooooo if anyone else out there has something....POST UP....

That marlin basically has the same action as my xt22. Great little bolt action rifles.

OK, always a day late to the show.... 3rd in line?? Also, why aren't you guys putting these up for sale if you don't want them? I'm looking for a good 22lrfortified bolt or semi for cheap to let wife and kids shoot. Sooooo if anyone else out there has something....POST UP....

Just wait for dicks to run another sale on the 795's..