Cemeterys Gun Blob

Duh Mayatollah: End Self Defense Laws

Duh Mayatollah is at it again:

“Bloomberg will join the Rev. Al Sharpton in Washington D.C. Wednesday to announce a national campaign to repeal the laws, which in general hold that a person has no duty to retreat when attacked … “I’m going down to Washington to try to, with other groups, explain to the country why these laws are a terrible idea,” Bloomberg said …”

I wonder how America feels about the idea of living like we do in Jersey.....

http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/dailypolitics/2012/04/mayor-bloomberg-end-stand-your-ground-laws

I can't even read that article. It'll make me too angry. The fact that Zimmerman will likely face charges is evidence to the fact that the government is seeking to get these laws removed.

I mean, after all, if one no longer has the right to defend themselves, what need to they have for a gun? It's a way of weakening the pro-2A argument. Of course, perhaps my tinfoil hat is on a little too tightly.

the one thing that gives me hope with the fight against the anti-gun asshyles is the realization that we, living in a communist police state, have a skewed vision of what can or cant happen with major gun law changes. to us, it is a VERY real possibility that one day we can wake up to a swat team at our door, with a list of gun serial #s and an open bag to put them in. but to those lucky enough to live in America, that is a reality that can and will never happen.

Remember the big stink over hi-cap mags after the arizona representative shooting. they were going to enforce another mag restriction.......yet i remember reading on other boards from people in arizona saying 'itll never happen....the governor/rep/congressman/etc will never allow it, theyre pro 2A." and nothing happened. the vast majority of the state are still in America....43 or so. to them, the 2A is a way of life, a right that literally stands next to freedom of speech, and will never be infringed upon. yet to us unlucky bastards in the communist police states, we have no true 2A right.

these people are such idiots, anyhow, why don't any of these people see the fact of ending legal rights to weapons does absolutely nothing for the criminals that use and obtain weapons whether its legal or not?

why is it so hard to comprehend that the people that want guns to unlawfully use them, will get them anyway.

the people that want guns for a hobby and self defense, it takes months and months to even POSSIBLY get approved.

dont worry politicians, dont take a look at the crime statistics in states that can legally carry firearms, it doesnt exist. this country as a whole is corrupt and will only proceed to get worse.

The antis are not going after guns this time, they are going after the laws that govern the use of a gun. We been hearing these stories that the antis have been planning a different roundabout way to achieve gun control. Looks like they are planning to use this situation to achieve their objective...(in my opinion).

The antis are not going after guns this time, they are going after the laws that govern the use of a gun. We been hearing these stories that the antis have been planning a different roundabout way to achieve gun control. Looks like they are planning to use this situation to achieve their objective...(in my opinion).

BINGO!!!! Eliminate legal self defense, no need for CCW. No need for CCW, no more need for CCW guns. No CCW guns, no sales. No sales, no guns.

Same with the attack on lead in ammo. Center for Biological Diversity has stated that not only is it going after hunting, but shooting sports as well.

CCW guns and shorting sports make up the vast majority of gun sales. Attack those, goodbye guns.

Fahrenheit 451 was about a future society that outlawed books. I want everyone in the world to insert "self defense" instead of books. It sounds completely absurd that you would give up your right to books, it sounds equally absurd that you would give up your right to self defense.

Looks like there rethinking the stand your ground law ...and they didn't mention gun control or restricting guns, just the use of them... I must be psychic ....

"Police chiefs and prosecutors have decried the law for years, but it wasn’t until the Martin shooting that notable Republicans, including the bill’s author, Rep. Dennis Baxley, R-Ocala, have said the law may need to be reconsidered."

Read more here: http://www.miamihera...y#storylink=cpy

Looks like there rethinking the stand your ground law ...and they didn't mention gun control or restricting guns, just the use of them...I must be psychic

What's that saying? You can put lipstick on a pig, but it's still a pig.......sounds about right.........