I just order mine off the net, I don't even have to go anywhere!

I was checking out online vendors as well and they had a 100 pc mini + shipping. I might still do it but if I can just buy 20-30 pcs at a time that would be better. I'm running out of room in my garage for my "stuff". ;)

I was checking out online vendors as well and they had a 100 pc mini + shipping. I might still do it but if I can just buy 20-30 pcs at a time that would be better. I'm running out of room in my garage for my "stuff". ;)

Midway USA has 25 for $19.

speedwell targets in union makes all sorts of targets. Theri USPSA targets aren't totally to spec and aren't official, but they are close enough for practice.

http://www.speedwell...ge=products_new

Any chance they let you pick up or are they strictly mail order?

You can pick up Harry, I do about once every 2 months

Thanks Henry, I'll have to pick some up one of these days, I can live with the price of the targets but when you calculate in shipping it really gets costly and the only reason I haven't ordered any yet, now I don't have to wait.

How are their steel targets.

No idea, they are new. But their auto popper knock off is $212. That's WAY more than the original from MGM, and I can pick up two colt speed plate shaped ones from bunker hill steel and have $40 left over for ammo. The bunker hill one is ar500, theirs is unspecified.

We are thinking of carrying some............ does it make sense? or are we too far out of the way for many of you?

Nick, being your getting out and shooting matches, the option to meet people at the matches is an option to combat the distance a lot of use are from you. In addition, that means you will be making it to more matches to meet with people.. ;)

FYI:

I contacted Speedwell Targets in Union and while they are having problems with the phone number listed on their website, I did contact them by Email and they were very quick to respond.

I will be stopping by there on my way home from work to pick up my order, so yes, they do allow local pickups.