Sign in to follow this  
Col. Mortimer

+1 for Rockaway Recycling!

I was cleaning the garage out and had some scrap brass, steel and aluminum cases to get rid off. I had 56 pounds of brass and got $81 for it. They even gave me a dollar for the aluminum and steel cases plus some pulled bullets. I thought they wouldn’t even take that stuff. Tom helped me and was real nice and made the whole experience easy. He even complimented me on how well I separated the brass, steel and aluminum. I highly recommend Rockaway Recycling. You can visit their web site at www.rockawayrecycling.com for info.

You should be getting around 2 bucks per proud last time I checked. Did you call around? I got 2 even per pound a few weeks ago

I did not. I was in a hurry and they are close by. Even if I could get a little more somewhere else, the convenience and pleasant experience is worth it. The transaction went so smoothly, the guy was nice and no hassles what so ever.

You should be getting around 2 bucks per proud last time I checked. Did you call around? I got 2 even per pound a few weeks ago

Where'd you get 2 bucks? I'm looking to empty my scrap bin.

I did not. I was in a hurry and they are close by. Even if I could get a little more somewhere else, the convenience and pleasant experience is worth it. The transaction went so smoothly, the guy was nice and no hassles what so ever.

The guy was nice cause he was effin you, sorry to be brutally honest but it's true.