Shawnmoore81

Breaking into a garage In 6 secs

I'm going to make a box out of sheetmetal to prevent this. But it's deff a must watch for people with garages

I saw this on the news the other night. The second part was a sliding glass door using a suction cup.

You can do that to my garage..(maybe if you can do it without the windows).. but if you do, you'll likely wake up the neighborhood with the alarm/siren that will be tripped when it opens and if I'm sleeping.. well I'll be down there with twelve reasons in a Taurus to keep you there till the LE show up!

:angry:

You can do that to my garage..(maybe if you can do it without the windows).. but if you do, you'll likely wake up the neighborhood with the alarm/siren that will be tripped when it opens and if I'm sleeping.. well I'll be down there with twelve reasons in a Taurus to keep you there till the LE show up!

:angry:

Not to rain on your parade, but if someone breaks into your garage to steal anything out of it, you are not legally authorized (imho, you are morally authorized to shoot the ba$stard where he stands) to confront him with deadly force. Until he makes it into your house, all you can do is call the cops and hope they get there before he leaves.

Not to rain on your parade, but if someone breaks into your garage to steal anything out of it, you are not legally authorized (imho, you are morally authorized to shoot the ba$stard where he stands) to confront him with deadly force. Until he makes it into your house, all you can do is call the cops and hope they get there before he leaves.

Ugh.. this is why I can't wait to hopefully move out of NJ one day. He better not be brandishing a weapon though if I come in the garage.. or else I'll say he pointed it at me! :o

J/K.. :) but I can't stand these laws in NJ where I can't even protect property I work hard for, pay for and hold a mortgage for plus pay expensive property taxes.

My garage is part of my house--it is attached, same structure, same foundation, different room--so would I be wrong to think that if someone is INSIDE my garage they are INSIDE my house?

I have not tried it, but I think I could do it in 1-2 minutes even without windows--so I got the zip ties up there now!

My garage is part of my house--it is attached, same structure, same foundation, different room--so would I be wrong to think that if someone is INSIDE my garage they are INSIDE my house?

I have not tried it, but I think I could do it in 1-2 minutes even without windows--so I got the zip ties up there now!

+1 on the house thing since my garage is attached...