Sign in to follow this  
Jmac92

WTS - CZ 455 American Combo

LIMITED EDITION with THREE SEPERATE BARRELS NEW IN THE BOX! CZ BOLT ACTION RIFLE ... your choice of .17HMR. 22LR or 22WMR caliber ... all barrels are 20 1/2" ... 39 1/4" overall ... weight 6 lbs 2 oz ... 3 detachable magazines ... LOP 13 3/8" ... receiver is machined for dove-tail scope mounts ... sling swivel studs. This versatile combo comes with 3 highest quality, hammer forged barrels. The classic shaped stock is made from high grade European walnut and features a pistol grip and rounded forearm tip. These guns are made in the Czech Republic at the Ceska Zbrojovka factory and imported by CZ-USA of Kansas City, Kansas. This factory has been in operation since 1939 and is world famous for making accurate guns. Suggested Retail $795.00! This combo comes new in the box with owner's manual and each barrel is packed seperately with a factory test target.

Asking $650 OBO

post-4879-0-41165100-1337614196_thumb.jpgpost-4879-0-07393100-1337614198_thumb.jpgpost-4879-0-86284000-1337614199_thumb.jpgpost-4879-0-96360200-1337614202_thumb.jpgpost-4879-0-55384000-1337614204_thumb.jpgpost-4879-0-34010200-1337614206_thumb.jpgpost-4879-0-11119800-1337614208_thumb.jpgpost-4879-0-71263100-1337614194_thumb.jpg

I did not intend to offend....I as per my research that was not a low offer

No offense taken - where were you researching?!

Note the "LIMITED EDITION" This one comes with THREE barrels not the usual TWO!

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By this_is_nascar
      Looking to sell the .22lr ammo, pictured below.  I have (3) boxes available.
      Buyer must have a DL and FID with matching name, address, etc.  I'm willing to meet within 10-15 miles or so from Gloucester City, zipcode 08030.
      I'm asking $100 per box.  Price reduced to $75 per box.

The 1st "I'll take it" will get the sale(s).
      Thanks for looking.
      Sale pending.

• By NicePants
      So I picked up an older Model 60 from the 70s. I thought the barrel was canted since the front sight was horribly off, till I discovered that the barrel was fine, it was just the band that holds the magazine tube in place was loose. Does anybody here have any experience with these older Marlins? I'm not exactly sure if there's a screw or something I'm missing that will keep the damn thing in place. It's pretty wobbly. For reference, here's the schematic for the rifle. It's a little different from the newer 60s:

http://www.survivalprimer.com/PaulsGuns/marlin-glenfield60.gif

Also, if I am missing a part, could I possibly use parts from a newer Model 60 for it? Thanks.
    • By Jmac92
      Does anyone have a Ruger Charger??
      How do you like it?
      Do I have to get a P2P to get one?
      Is it easier to convert my 10/22 into one?

Throw in your 2 cents!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    • By Jmac92
      Hello,
      I want to buy a Ruger 10/22 Stainless Rifle in .22LR.
      Let me know what you have!
      New or used
      stock or upgraded
      willing to pay!
    • If you have a lawfully issued CCW, it does not matter if it's original, on paper or on plastic!  It does not matter is it's a copy! There is an SBI# and a permit# on that card that can be verified by the issuing authority and that is all that matters!
    • NJ law just says "unloaded".   FOPA (Federal Firearm Owners Protection Act) says "separate from the ammunition."  NJ law applies to NJ residents in NJ so "unloaded" is enough - no definition in the law.  The NJSP website used to say that the ammo needed to be separate - that was not true.  Don't know what the website says now. To me, magazine outside the gun, but in the same bag, is good enough.  But with anything gun related in NJ, it just takes one bad prosecutor, a judge who goes along with the bad prosecutor, and a jury who doesn't understand the law.
    • i don't think they can charge me for not showing them the original? there's a few guys transferring permits onto plastic. if they do however, i keep the original in my wallet. so if they do try that game, i'm still covered. i hope.
    • I'm considering keeping mine in the back of my Jeep Wrangler. Per NJ law, it would have to be stored unloaded.  Does anyone know how that is defined?  Can I keep it in a backpack with a couple of loaded mags in a separate pouch on that same backpack?  How about with a mag inserted, but no round chambered?