M1152

Another compliance question?

I could be wrong but it seems that since the name says AK-47 and that's one of the No No weapons on the list, that could pose an issue.

I guess that about answers it; After all we are taking about NJ firearm laws and looking at Trenton it is never going to make any sense…The FFL I use would definitely reject ANY sale if “AK” appeared on any documentation whatsoever, even if AK was used only use as a descriptive phase they would not transfer so you would be correct. I'll assume many NJ FFL’s would do the same.

Anyway I was just wondering if the gun itself was compliant. It looks compliant to me, no glaring NJ violations such as flash hider, folding stock and mags greater than 15 rounds, got to love NJ

On my yugo m70b1 parts kit the bayonet lug was a square projection with tabs under the barrel in the area the gas tube mates. On the picture in the centerfiresystems.com ad it looks like what would have been a bayonet lug is rounded and without tabs on the side?

Hard to tell with that photo's resolution but I think the imported PAP typically does not have a bayonet lug

Maybe just not worth their while interpreting NJ laws so they've blacklisted us lot (i.e. Midway ammo sales)