AS350Driver

Old Bridge USPSA 6-24-12

It would be easier if you told us what gun you wanted to shoot, and we could specify where you could compete with it.

I was kinda just hoping to see what all you guys where running.

I'd shoot a 1911 so mine's easy -- single stack

I was kinda just hoping to see what all you guys where running.

I'd shoot a 1911 so mine's easy -- single stack

1911 would be single stack, and you could shoot major or minor power factor. With minor, you can shoot with 10rd magazines, major would be 8rd mags. Major power factor is defined as weight of the bullet multiplied by velocity equals more than 165,000.

The 1911 could also be used in Limited-10, both major or minor power factor, and would be 10-rd mags for both.

I was shooting my HK USP9 in Production, which requires first shot to be in double action. If I chose to shoot the first round in single action(safety on), I would have to shoot in Limited or Limited-10.

Well, in your defense, that thing went into warp speed after you shot a couple plates off it and kept on gaining speed with every plate you cleared! lol

But thats what going to happen if you keep shooting the bottom plates so let that be a lesson to you. ;)

Oh yeah, lesson learned. All in all not too bad I guess. It was the first time I have even seen a Texas Star in person and it was only my second actual USPSA match. I shot a few of the Friday night indoor action matches but, they are not quite the same. I'm taking this year as a learning experience. I hope to actually be competitive next year.

Just do like Mike does, and let your Wife kick your a** every-so-often at a competition, lol!!!!!!! Sorry Mike, had to do it!

Dave

I didn't let her, she did it all on her own. :(

I'm still better with a shotgun at least.