Mackenzie Holsters

Buy one get one Free Sale

Hey guys and gals I extended my sale for you guys here cause I had several emails about the sale and the was some confusion on a couple things but it all cleared up now and I extended the sale for a couple days to allow you guys time to order. Thanks in advance for your business and making Mackenzie Holsters your choice for Quality Hand made Holsters.

Just ordered for my PPQ. Pricing looks nice, the buy one offer is great. Shipping seems a bit steep @ 12.95 tho, considering I just had a holster shipped all the way from Israel for $5.50 Doesn't specify shipping method, only "best way"? not bitching, just my thoughts... looking forward to receiving & reviewing your holsters. thanks again for the deal/offer.

Just ordered for my PPQ. Pricing looks nice, the buy one offer is great. Shipping seems a bit steep @ 12.95 tho, considering I just had a holster shipped all the way from Israel for $5.50 Doesn't specify shipping method, only "best way"? not bitching, just my thoughts... looking forward to receiving & reviewing your holsters. thanks again for the deal/offer.

1st and foremost I want to thank you for your order. I am sorry about the shipping being steep for you. My cart is set up for table rate and goes by price of product vs. weight. I do not only sell holsters I sell all kinds of merchandise and is best way to cover everything as some things weigh more than others.

No worries, just wanted to let you know, sometimes shipping prices will cause people to not complete the order. We had our online store set the same way, however, on some big ticket, small items, we manually changed the shipping cost for those. Now we enter a weight for each item and the store calculates the shipping based on item weight & shipping method chosen.

Whats the lead time on your holsters? I haveguy I work with that might be ordering as well..

Sometimes I can get them out same day But I can get them out within a few days no matter what. When I have a sale sometimes it gets backed up and takes about two weeks before you get it. I do them in the order they come in 1st come 1st serve. Thanks very much for referring me I am very thankful and can use all the business and compliments you guys and gals give me.

Waiting on a S&W Governor Holster, for a southpaw.

I can make one for that gun but it would be a pancake style or a taco style all leather holster and would be more like $75 range. I am working on getting pics uploaded to m y website of the pancake and taco style Holsters but webmaster is slow.

I can make one for that gun but it would be a pancake style or a taco style all leather holster and would be more like $75 range. I am working on getting pics uploaded to m y website of the pancake and taco style Holsters but webmaster is slow.

so 2 would still be 75 bucks? Keep me posted sirz.

Received my holsters in the mail yesterday.. Very nicely made, my PPQ's, both 9mm and .40 fit perfect. very happy. Will take some pics and post tonight.. thanks again!

+1. Fit my Beretta Nano perfectly. I am going to ratchet down the screws just a little to increase retention though.

I suspect there can be a lot of variation with the screw tightness over those rubber grommets.

Yeah I try to adjust them to where I like them and feel good but I can meet everyone's expectations cause some like them loose some like them tight. almost everyone was saying to tight so I been adjusting them to hold and not be sloppy and then letting you guys tighten to your desired tension. If you wear a 2" wide belt the tension will be better and have a lot more tension than a 1" cheap belt from Wal-Mart. I recommend a good 2" wide gun belt.