bhunted

For you Zombie Killers

That makes my brain hurt. Probably would have trouble turning corners and getting through doorways, and it probably weighs 20 lbs. or more.

Let the mall ninjas have it... they'll be the first ones that get 'et!

:onthequiet:

Hehe, at that degree, might as well go a few extra pounds and carry a mini gun Arnold style. ;)

That makes my brain hurt. Probably would have trouble turning corners and getting through doorways, and it probably weighs 20 lbs. or more.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

The guy says they put it together to show off all the accessories available for an AR, and they are only scratching the surface. It's like when the manufacturers build cars for SEMA; they are supposed to be over the top to showcase what is possible, not necessarily what's practical.

I'm sure they are a tad eccentric, but it's all about exposure and advertising. Can't take stuff like that seriously... It's just one of those, "don't try this at home" scenarios...

These 2 guys are some of the biggest idiots on youtube.. if you don't believe me just check their vids..

They one where they shoot of a .50bmg from a shotgun and one where they try and shoot .454 casull from a smoth bore .410..

<shrug> I dunno... how about a loud speaker system. Something that screams or growls when you pull the trigger. Or an mp3 player that plays the Ride of the Valkeries soundtrack... LMAO.

It sure is amusing.

I'm beginning to wonder what else we can strap on an AR platform! Why haven't they tried to mount a nice Husqvarna chainsaw to the rail? (Just like in Gears of War.)

:laugh:

These 2 guys are some of the biggest idiots on youtube.. if you don't believe me just check their vids..

They one where they shoot of a .50bmg from a shotgun and one where they try and shoot .454 casull from a smoth bore .410..

Something I've never seen before, he reloads Grandpa's ashes in some shotgun shells and spreads them around the landscape.

I swear, I thought the one kid was going to look down the barrel to find out why the second round didn't fire. Yeesh...

Something I've never seen before, he reloads Grandpa's ashes in some shotgun shells and spreads them around the landscape.