Can't say much about them. I ordered 10 stripped lowers from them for future builds and investment. They all turned out to be of compareable quality as Spikes, Areo, and the like. The finish is a bit more flat than spikes but I prefer a non reflective finish anycase. Have no complaints about the lowers I have from them.

Can't say much about them. I ordered 10 stripped lowers from them for future builds and investment. They all turned out to be of compareable quality as Spikes, Areo, and the like. The finish is a bit more flat than spikes but I prefer a non reflective finish anycase. Have no complaints about the lowers I have from them.

I bought some, too.

Finish was so/so compared to Colt. I like it better than Spikes or BCM because all those people put black, shiny finishes on their stuff. I'm old school and prefer the standard finish even if it's not perfect.

I've been having issues with PSA's processing/shipping time also. They were doing pretty good during the shipping sale, but twice they said I fell through the cracks. Seems to be a common excuse now. I ordered a stripped lower during on Monday during that sale and haven't gotten a shipping notice yet. The average wait time for me has been about 3-4 weeks regardless of what I order. That's simply not acceptable in today's marketplace.

My contact with PSA is sort of mixed. I've only dealt with them once. Taking advantage of a recent sale that they were offering, I ordered a few hundred rounds of 5.56 ammo on 7/17. About 11 days later still no word on it being shipped even though they had charged my card on the 17th. :angry: I e-mailed them and had gotten a quick response back from C/S appologizing. They advised that they had made an error thinking that my ammo was handgun ammo and had been waiting for my ID to be sent before shipping my order. However, I had gotten no notification or requests for my ID. :huh: Thankfully my order was shipped out later that day.

Though I wasn't pleased with the wait, I realize that mistakes can and do happen. Though I do question how 5.56 ammo can be confused with commonly used handgun ammo. I was happy with the customer service regarding the timely response to my e-mail and subsequent shipping of my order. I think I'll give them a second chance. :D

Hire more people then... Pissing people off may not affect new customers that don't know coming in but not keeping customer retention for future sales isn't good business either.

I have 3 online stores and deal with a lot of factory direct stuff. First couple of times one of my vendors don't keep up with me, they go bye bye... I can't risk my good name with people. Bad press goes a long way in customer service. Only takes a handful to spread bad news.

This is my second order from them. My first was a stripped lower. I think that they are growing fast and are trying to keep up with all the orders.

My contact with PSA is sort of mixed. I've only dealt with them once. Taking advantage of a recent sale that they were offering, I ordered a few hundred rounds of 5.56 ammo on 7/17. About 11 days later still no word on it being shipped even though they had charged my card on the 17th. :angry: I e-mailed them and had gotten a quick response back from C/S appologizing. They advised that they had made an error thinking that my ammo was handgun ammo and had been waiting for my ID to be sent before shipping my order. However, I had gotten no notification or requests for my ID. :huh: Thankfully my order was shipped out later that day.

Though I wasn't pleased with the wait, I realize that mistakes can and do happen. Though I do question how 5.56 ammo can be confused with commonly used handgun ammo. I was happy with the customer service regarding the timely response to my e-mail and subsequent shipping of my order. I think I'll give them a second chance. :D

They said the same thing to me even though my order history showed over 2k rounds of .223. "Slipping through the cracks" is understandable for a few customers, but not as many as I've heard about over the last couple months. They are severely under staffed.

They said the same thing to me even though my order history showed over 2k rounds of .223. "Slipping through the cracks" is understandable for a few customers, but not as many as I've heard about over the last couple months. They are severely under staffed.

Right. There is no doubt people have been complaining for several months. Plenty of time to hire staff. Either they have a cash flow problem and can't hire or there is another issue. They seemed pretty good before. Hope they get it together.

Nothing scheduled from UPS yet as far as I know...

Was it everything expected including the M4 ramps?

As far as any blemishes, I'll Duracoat it if needed...

I take back what I said. It looks like they got back on the ball. I never received shipping info, but UPS just dropped of what PSA called a "blemished" upper. I barely see a blemish in this upper so I think I made out pretty damn well.

Sent from John's iPad 2 via Tapatalk HD

Typos courtesy Apple...

Everything looks good. The only problem I see is the lack of coating on the inside. It's spotty and looks like a cleaning solution was left inside and ran. Not an issue really. Outside looks perfect minus the "T" marks. Since this is for my fiance's build, we were planning on hydrocoating it so the finish never mattered.

I would think that just giving it a smoothing out will be fine. As long as the bcg and charging handle move freely while dry, I'm not too worried about it. As far as I know, the coating inside is just a preventive.

Although I'm curious about duracoat inside. I would think that it wouldn't be all the bad.

My concern with it on the inside would be the thickness it may add. May restrict moving parts. Got to see if they have thickness specs on the various application methods. They have a spray as well as brush on I think.

I would think that just giving it a smoothing out will be fine. As long as the bcg and charging handle move freely while dry, I'm not too worried about it. As far as I know, the coating inside is just a preventive.

Although I'm curious about duracoat inside. I would think that it wouldn't be all the bad.

Typos courtesy Apple...

I take back what I said. It looks like they got back on the ball. I never received shipping info, but UPS just dropped of what PSA called a "blemished" upper. I barely see a blemish in this upper so I think I made out pretty damn well.

Did the order status change online? Mine still says processing unfortunately.

Did the order status change online? Mine still says processing unfortunately.

No it didn't. I still have ammo orders from June, that I've received, that still say processing. I don't think they update the site too often because of how busy they are. I'm okay with that as long as the "slipping through cracks" is over with.

Whelp, got the upper today. Looks fine, no index marks. You have to look real hard to find any imperfections. We'll see how it goes together. Should have ordered a dang wrench too. Can't find mine. Dagnabit.

Typos courtesy Apple...

Nice one! Thanks for posting Duppie. :good:

On a different note, I received e-mail notification yesterday from PSA advising that my order has been shipped. Thinking they duplicated my order I checked the tracking number and sure enough it was for the order I received last week. They gotta get their stuff together, LOL.

Nice one! Thanks for posting Duppie. :good:

On a different note, I received e-mail notification yesterday from PSA advising that my order has been shipped. Thinking they duplicated my order I checked the tracking number and sure enough it was for the order I received last week. They gotta get their stuff together, LOL.

Same thing happened to me. I was getting excited for a second.

Experiences seem pretty random. I've ordered three times from PSA. Stripped lower and MOE lower build kit were perfect and shipped within a week. After 14 business days without a shipping notice on an upper, I emailed them for an update. Received an email back the same day along with a shipping notice. product was exactly as ordered and has run without issues for close to 1000 rounds.

If anyone has an issue and an account on AR15.com, PSA has a "Where is my order" topic on their industry board. PSA Customer service responds with updates to notify you where your product is at a given time.