NJScott

Sunday at Bayonne Range

Anyone know if they're still doing the 1st and 3rd Sundays of the month? If so, what time are they opening, please?

I'm finally off crutches and need to get some rounds through this 686.....

looks like it.. 10 am to 3 pm

http://www.casosguns...e_gun_range.asp

Copied from the link:

2012 Range Hours

Open to the Public

Monday 7pm - 10pm*

Tuesday 7pm - 10pm*

Thursday 7pm - 10pm*

Friday 7pm - 10pm*

1st and 3rd Sundays 10am-3pm**

*Range will close early if there are no shooters at 9pm

**Range will close early if there are no shooters at 2pm

PLEASE NOTE:

• The range does not offer firearm rentals.

• Only centerfire pistol calibers and 22LR allowed.

• No Magnum Loads Allowed.

Yeah, I was just there Thursday night with my GP100 and Kahr CM9.

I was only able to put 100 rounds through my GP100 cause of dirty a$$ ammo. I couldn't get the cylinde to close after only 50 rounds of Prvi Partison LRN. Clouds of amoke coming out. It was crazy. I shot 50 rounds of Speer Lawman first and it was fine, but the Prvi was horrible.

I know... i just picked up 1,000 rds of PMC Bronze FMJ from Cabela's... hopefully that will run better in the GP100...

I love PMC Bronze. I buy it whenever I can. Shoots 1-2" groups @100yds and pretty damn clean. I actually prefer it over the federal AE that I've shot.

Range was uncrowded--though hotter than hell today. I thought I was gonna get tossed out for creating the huge fog bank of smoke that poured out of the .38 CCI Blazer in the 686. I don't think the PRVI has anything on this stuff. Reminds me of when I was a kid and we'd scrape all of our caps open (from our cap guns for you kids out there), putting all the powder into a soda can and lighting it up. THAT wasn't as smoky as the Blazer.

The 686 shot like a champ with the Winchester ammo and I can't wait to get down to Dix so I can run .357 through it.

Yeah, I was just there Thursday night with my GP100 and Kahr CM9.

I was only able to put 100 rounds through my GP100 cause of dirty a$$ ammo. I couldn't get the cylinde to close after only 50 rounds of Prvi Partison LRN. Clouds of amoke coming out. It was crazy. I shot 50 rounds of Speer Lawman first and it was fine, but the Prvi was horrible.

What time did you shoot Thursday? I was there at 7 was alone till I packed up and left around 815 then a guy and girl walked in shooting some kind of .22 LR

What time did you shoot Thursday? I was there at 7 was alone till I packed up and left around 815 then a guy and girl walked in shooting some kind of .22 LR

No. That wasn't me. Lol. I was there with my friend Larry. I'm 6'2" and he's 6'4".

We got there a little after 8:30.

I like it there. No one bothers you as long as you are safe.