Shawnmoore81

Everyone should watch this

I didn't tear apart the post for the part I wanted to highlight. I kept it as whole. I was more concerned about the cops being able to come into your house at any time.

Now as far as the name calling. I don't know who you think you are but to me your nothing special. Probably some wuss ruled by his wife and trying to feel tough and bad in front of a computer screen. Give it up. You don't fool me. People without sense resort to name calling and with that lose all credibility in my book.

I didn't tear apart the post for the part I wanted to highlight. I kept it as whole. I was more concerned about the cops being able to come into your house at any time.

Now as far as the name calling. I don't know who you think you are but to me your nothing special. Probably some wuss ruled by his wife and trying to feel tough and bad in front of a computer screen. Give it up. You don't fool me. People without sense resort to name calling and with that lose all credibility in my book.

I am apparently among good company as a large percentage of this forum consider you the same judging by a number of responses to your inane and juvenile treads.

You may be able to dazzle all your unsophisticated friends with tales of intrigue but most of us on this forum are not so easily fooled or impressed.

actually i get quite alot of pm's from members that like what im saying they just dont feel like arguing with the same idiots that i seem to argue with. i wont give their names up because im not like that but believe me my inbox isnt empty.

You and I agree on most issues that I can remember and on the ones we don't.....That's life and we'll just have to agree to disagree.

Yah Man, you got it right! I got to read the rest of this incendiary thread and get back to you..........lol

Not necessary, I for one do not go to a fishing forum for accurate crime statistics and neither should you. as to my previous point of forum members eroding credibility this is a prime example.....Why would you post such an outrageously unbelievable response from a fishing forum no less and be taken seriously?...By anyone?

You Sir are a buffoon,and what the Anti's love to quote as a prime example of the quintessential idiot with a gun.

Now you've had your 15 minutes.

+ 1 zillion!

Is it just me or does everyone else here also take notice of a constant attempt (read several times a day by a certain someone) at attention-getting obnoxiously-worded threads that read like a Train Wreck! You have to click on them to see what they're about, and then often you determine that they either lack fact or substance. IMHO this is classic "LOOK AT ME SYNDROME" :wild: . In the last several weeks we've been treated to a double murderer with an alleged copyright issue, revolutions in Mexico not being reported, a pothead with $700 in his pocket along with a loaded .38 and some weed who just happens to be carrying an AK-47 (erroneously reported since AK's are Class 3) on a bus/train in Philly. And that's all I felt like lookin' up in the five minutes I allotted to do so.

So once again Duppie, we agree and your assessment is correct..........the 15 minutes are so far past bein' UP :facepalm:

+ 1 zillion!

Is it just me or does everyone else here also take notice of a constant attempt (read several times a day by a certain someone) at attention-getting obnoxiously-worded threads that read like a Train Wreck! You have to click on them to see what they're about, and then often you determine that they either lack fact or substance. IMHO this is classic "LOOK AT ME SYNDROME" :wild: . In the last several weeks we've been treated to a double murderer with an alleged copyright issue, revolutions in Mexico not being reported, a pothead with $700 in his pocket along with a loaded .38 and some weed who just happens to be carrying an AK-47 (erroneously reported since AK's are Class 3) on a bus/train in Philly. And that's all I felt like lookin' up in the five minutes I allotted to do so.

So once again Duppie, we agree and your assessment is correct..........the 15 minutes are so far past bein' UP :facepalm:

Thank you....and now you must excuse me, I have to go fold my wife's panties :icon_rolleyes:

+ 1 zillion!

So the ak-47 story, a Mexican revolution and asking about a copywriter aren't legitimate posts? Sorry when I see a news story I post it. Especially gun related ones. I didn't get on a bus with and ak, I didn't make up the story and it shows some officials opinions in a city a lot of us go to. The revolution story's I feel should be global news. The copywriter issue is something I'm dealing with in my life. The last time I was accused of making up a post I backed it up with documents from police, DMV and Camden county mental services.

It's a travesty as to what happend in Australia and the UK. That being said, trying to defend gun ownership with statistics is a loosing battle as they can be twisted for both side's arguments.

I don't need stats or FUD based propagandist videos to defend my Constitutional civil right to keep and bear arms nor my inalienable right to self defense.

good job posting this video shawn, this is the type of stuff that should bring us together, not at each others throats. it is more important than ever to stick together and defend our rights. everyone on this forum should be a member of NJ2SA and the NRA, as the video shows once a right is gone its not coming back.