Sign in to follow this  
pbkid6974

new to reloading...

so a buddy of mine's father passed away and he had a ton of reloading stuff. its older but i know it works. it is all in a big tote and i offered him $500 for the whole thing. i know there are tons of dies presses and other misc. things in there. everything i should need. now i just need some guidance on the whole process. does anyone know of any decent classes or books? is there someone out there willing to show me the ropes once i get everything situated? any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

james

so a buddy of mine's father passed away and he had a ton of reloading stuff. its older but i know it works. it is all in a big tote and i offered him $500 for the whole thing. i know there are tons of dies presses and other misc. things in there. everything i should need. now i just need some guidance on the whole process. does anyone know of any decent classes or books? is there someone out there willing to show me the ropes once i get everything situated? any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,

james

Did you get any old Lyman reloading books in with all that?

Well most of it was red. I haven't yet picked it up, jut quickly rummaged through it in the dark poorly lit basement. I will be doing mostly pistol for now. Maybe some shotgun. I don't have a rifle larger than .22 at this point. But that will change soon enough...

well i finally picked up my tote. there is a green rc press, 2 or 3 red presses labled "mec", primers, brass, about 15 different dies (sadly no .45 auto which is the one i really need. tell me what your looking for maybe we could make a trade?), scale, and tons of other misc. parts. so who wants to come over and help me sort this stuff out? if i have something you want/need that i dont need ill give it to you for your time and help.

If you could get a few pictures up you could get help from a lot of good re loaders that wouldn't be able to make the trip. If you have a little time I would be glad to share my knowledge with you. I dont think I could make it happen for a few weeks rite now though.

Ken