Tactical Turtle

my new mossberg 5903r

Just bought this today on a whim.... and the with the wife's permission lol. The receiver just has 590 on it but after searching the Mossberg site this model number is the only gun that fits the bill. Barrel has the marking on it that identifies it as a heavy wall barrel. Heat shield, speed stock, and tri rail forend also fit the bill. So I guess unless it's a 590a they don't mark the receiver. If anyone has any other experience with how they mark receivers please chime in. The shop only had a Mossberg 500 box they put it in for me to get home with so yeah can't look at that. Will do a range report once I get it out and fired. Here's the eye candy

20120815_163029.jpg

Cause I was playing with it on friday lol. I was close to buying it myself but my old lady would kill me seeing we still have wedding stuff to pay for.

It was fate went in just to look for a pistol caliber carbine and the prego wife was like Ur having a girl and that gun looks more scary. She held it fell in love and said sure. The guy liked her so much he gave her a family pass with my membership along with took off a few bucks. Gotta say Buissnes ethics really turning around there.

Thats awesome. I was also playing with the other mossy they had next to yours, w/ the pistol grip & adjustable stock. I think it was a regular 590 or 500, also very tempting for me to pick up. I promised my self my next firearm would be something of the same 9 calibers i already own, but all these nice shotties are swaying me a little. I might just have to buy my very first shotgun after all these years of putting it off.

Nice acquistion cguiro!

I got a 590a1 a few months ago, and I love it. Not sure what to do with it, other than fire it at cardboard every once and awhile up at CR when no one is around; but I keep it by my bed and love the way it looks.