Sign in to follow this  
Krdshrk

Dick's Sporting Goods Ammo deals - 08/26 - 09/01

They had the a sign for the Federal Target loads for I think it was $4.59 but had none

I don't know where that came from

last weeks sale or this weeks sale

was not in any of the ads

the store in Paramus will sell on saturday the stuff going on sale on sunday

since they are closed on sunday

They had the a sign for the Federal Target loads for I think it was $4.59 but had none

I don't know where that came from

last weeks sale or this weeks sale

was not in any of the ads

the store in Paramus will sell on saturday the stuff going on sale on sunday

since they are closed on sunday

I got an email yesterday for a "Limited-Time Only" "Special In-Store Only Deals"

Just got back from Dick's in paramus. They're sold out of the Federal target loads and there aren't any more coming in..

Pretty funny though because there were about 4 other guys at the counter with me all trying to get the same deal.

They're pretty well stocked on the Remington target loads if any of you want to check it out.

Just stopped by the Union store and picked up 20 boxes of the federal targets at $4.98 a box. Found another $15 off coupon in the wife's 'kids coupon' book so it was $91 out the door which is a great price. Price was not marked on the shelf and they had at least 60 more boxes on the shelf.

I bought two cases of the Gun Club Target Loads today in Union. Would have bought 3 or 4, but they only had two full cases. Kid at the counter was very friendly, no problem. Cashier didn't know she had to open the case to get the UPC on a single box, but I taught her. Other male cashier had no experience with guns, asked me a couple of questions about shotguns, what was in each box, how many you shot in a day, etc. No problems and felt like I positively influenced an opinion.

Did not have to show FID, but had to show DL (I think for age), and click on the LCD screen that I was a US citizen.

Union is fully stocked with rifles and shotguns now, but I'm not sure they have a single one I'd be interested in.

Good God Almighty. Reading Is Fundamental.

Just stopped by the Union store and picked up 20 boxes of the federal targets at $4.98 a box. Found another $15 off coupon in the wife's 'kids coupon' book so it was $91 out the door which is a great price. Price was not marked on the shelf and they had at least 60 more boxes on the shelf.

Has anyone tried using coupons on ammo in Union? Also, anyone know if there are any good deals on ammo there this week? I have a reward certificate. It would be great if they let me use both at once.

Good God Almighty. Reading Is Fundamental.

I had that entertainment coupon book last year and nowhere did it say that it excludes ammo. The Dick's coupons DO say they exclude ammo. I was referring to Dick's coupons that are sent to Score Card holders and the Union store in particular. Sorry if I confused you by not being specific about which type of coupon. I have READ that some other stores do allow you to use them and some don't.

They've got the Remmington Gun Clubs on sale now buy 1 get 1 at 50% off. With a regular price of $6.99, that two boxes for $10.50 (or $5.25 a box) which is a pretty nice price.

As for the discount coupons, both the Score Card and the Kid Coupon books both state not to be used on ammo, but most of the cashiers will take them. YMMV of course.