njJoniGuy

Geissele triggers and the Navy Seals

From the Production Supervisor at Geissele, who is also a personal friend and a fellow High Power competitor:

This Wednesday at 9:00 on the Discovery Channel they will be airing the episode “The Gun that killed Osama.” The gun will feature our Geissele SSF. I am told that Chris Kyle (Navy Seal) speaks quite a bit about how much he likes the trigger. They will also show the trigger. However, the final editors took out all the places that Geissele was mentioned by name. I am told that we are free to tell people to watch and that it is our trigger that was used. So go ahead and pass the word for people to watch this Wednesday night.

Been on the fence about these triggers. This speaks to me.

Whatever is bought via GSA for the masses I stay away from. If it is used by our Elite Warriors, I mean SF types (not some tool of a civilian contractor variety), I always give it a serious consideration.

The best can be provided by a specialty procurement process allowed by the US, or personal funds which happens more then you would think. Which really sucks. Our US Representatives tend to get top shelf everything at our dime, and our guys working just above Food Stamp level (if they have kids), have to dig into their own pockets for the right equipment.

After a trillion dollars spent to hunt this Osama guy...

Here we have the rifle that killed Osama. Yet it, even in its civilian form (MR556) which is assembled in New Hampshire, is banned in NJ.

What A Shame.

http://www.usnews.com/news/washington-whispers/articles/2011/05/11/the-gun-that-killed-osama-bin-laden-revealed

Proud I have 4 Hk's.