Duppie

Promag Magazines for a CZ75b

Looking through the Natchez catalog I noticed some 15 round Promag magazines for my 75b for $14.39 each. Quite a deal since the original mags goes for around $25.00 on sale.

My question is does anyone have any experience with the Promag line and especially for a CZ?

Is it a good value and above all, is there any issues that I should be aware of before I go out and purchase them.

I'm getting rid of my other semi auto which frees up space for another 4 mags in my range bag and would rather shoot than reload, at 14 bucks a pop I can spend the rest on ammo.

Your thoughts,experiences?

Welllllll, I guess that answers my question. I have a CZ75b but chambered in .40cal and looking for mags.

Amen to that..... I'll just wait for the next sale at CZ USA. I hear tell that they sometimes offer a 3 fer deal on mags so I'll wait

Also looking for some mag protectors.

Hey Duppie, looks like CZ USA no longer stocks the 15 rounders... you can still get them from CDNN for $25, which is a great price: http://www.cdnninvestments.com/cz759mm15blm.html

Like everyone's already said, steer clear of the promags. I had 3 for my CZ 75B and I couldn't get through 1 mag without some sort of failure to feed. I even swapped springs, and still couldn't get them to run. The MecGar/CZ OE mags have always worked well.

Hey Duppie, looks like CZ USA no longer stocks the 15 rounders... you can still get them from CDNN for $25, which is a great price: http://www.cdnninves...759mm15blm.html

Like everyone's already said, steer clear of the promags. I had 3 for my CZ 75B and I couldn't get through 1 mag without some sort of failure to feed. I even swapped springs, and still couldn't get them to run. The MecGar/CZ OE mags have always worked well.

Thanks for the heads up. I got my Sig's mags from CDNN and their shipping charges are quite reasonable plus I have to get some N frame speedloaders.

Thanks again.