Tactical Turtle

odd noises in the night I cant explain

It was probably the fire siren affixed to the station. If it went on for 10 mins it might have been sticking or broken. They used to used those sirens (still in operation) primarily to get the attention of volunteers for a fire call. Now they use pagers and radios alike, but most volunteer stations still use them for whatever reason (probably tradition). If you wanted to confirm you could probably stop by one of the cassville stations and ask if they had a call around then.

Used to run with cassville they don't hsve them. And like i said it cam from all different directions i couldn't figure oyt which way it was coming from

Last time I heard something weird outside was 6am fishing at Monksville reservoir up in north jersey. Me and my uncle heard sounds from over the mountains like an organ playing very slowly... Like it was holding a note for minutes and then switch notes... Then go silent, then start again 10 minutes later and go for another 10 minutes... Must have gone on for a few hours while we were fishing... Was the weirdest thing. No clue what it was and wish I had a video can with an actual mic to record it.. But oh well. This was about 6 weeks ago.

On a sidenote, I also caught a real nice big Muskie on that trip :) 3ft+!

Used to run with cassville they don't hsve them. And like i said it cam from all different directions i couldn't figure oyt which way it was coming from

Stopped at cassville tavern for the first time with the wife a few weeks ago. Steak sandwiches were awesome. The two ladies behind the bar were as well.

Stopped at cassville tavern for the first time with the wife a few weeks ago. Steak sandwiches were awesome. The two ladies behind the bar were as well.

This place is definitely on my to-do list the next time I travel down to A&A...

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

The volunteer fire dept in my town uses an "air raid siren" for fires; I think there are three of them. It was a little freaky when I first moved into town, but now that I'm used to it, I think it's pretty cool. It's really loud when I'm near the siren though. :o

Here's what it sounds like (Federal Model 5):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mT9IZsRsuJo

But, being Jackson, it could also be drunken inbred trailer trash looking for a rectal victim of opportunity.

(Jackson is nice, but there is an unhealthy sprinkling of that for certain)

This coming from a guy who lives in Pennslytucky..............There are more places in PA than not, that make the movie Deliverance look civilized.

what was the state motto...... ugh let me think.... yeah right I got it

WHERE COUSINS MAKE DOZENS!!!

I shouldn't be talking though because i am moving 7 miles and gonna be free in a few weeks

This coming from a guy who lives in Pennslytucky..............There are more places in PA than not, that make the movie Deliverance look civilized.

I didn't have a lot of choices. Needed a place that had professional and tax reciprocity so I could continue leaching the money your government borrows without paying anything back to Jersey in taxes :D

Your noise made the 11 o'clock news last night (NBC). It was a siren on the joint base. It is automated and they have been working on it during the day, but it malfunctioned and went off for like ten minutes at appx 1 AM. Mystery solved.

Or...it could have been aliens :o

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Your noise made the 11 o'clock news last night (NBC). It was a siren on the joint base. It is automated and they have been working on it during the day, but it malfunctioned and went off for like ten minutes at appx 1 AM. Mystery solved.

Or...it could have been aliens :o

Adios,

Pizza Bob

Sounds like a government cover up...

Sounds like a government cover up...

Area 195 LOL

I used to see some really strange stuff from a friend's house in the Chatsworth area. And I spent years living..."on" Air Force bases with various weapons reservations around, Army, Air Force, and R&D. And never saw the weird ass stuff I saw out there. Nothing Earth-shattering, just stuff they were doing that I couldn't figure out.