Kaiser7

Any good gun Apps for Iphone? (specifically ballistic calculators)

On my iPhone 5, I have a few shooting apps...

MiGuns, to keep a record of my collection. Simple and makes it easy to see what I have, as well as what I've done to it.

Surefire ShotTimer, which I haven't tried yet (was free). If it doesn't work, oh well.

iDatabook, which I put all of my guns with optics in to attempt on starting databooks on them all (bigger for my M1903 and Mosin Nagant).

BulletFlight, which is pretty neat. Had a friend use it on his iPod, and liked it.

On my iPhone 5, I have a few shooting apps...

MiGuns, to keep a record of my collection. Simple and makes it easy to see what I have, as well as what I've done to it.

Surefire ShotTimer, which I haven't tried yet (was free). If it doesn't work, oh well.

iDatabook, which I put all of my guns with optics in to attempt on starting databooks on them all (bigger for my M1903 and Mosin Nagant).

BulletFlight, which is pretty neat. Had a friend use it on his iPod, and liked it.

What do they do?

What do they do?

Basically what their titles are... BulletFlight has a few different versions for bulletdrop calculations. Best bet is to search the names in the iTunes store and read all the details.

Sorry for being blunt, posting from the iPhone since Howell has no power.

Basically what their titles are... BulletFlight has a few different versions for bulletdrop calculations. Best bet is to search the names in the iTunes store and read all the details.

Sorry for being blunt, posting from the iPhone since Howell has no power.

No problem, you weren't rude! I appreciate the help! I never knew such apps were so expensive! Is there any gear that does the same stuff?