Kindy

Ruger 10/22 Legal in NJ?

Ive not seen one, but I haven't looked specifically for 15-rounders for the 10/22. I don't think so- the only states the 25 rounders are illegal in is NJ, MA, and CA, I think. No one is going to manufacture a mag specifically for 3 states.

Ive not seen one, but I haven't looked specifically for 15-rounders for the 10/22. I don't think so- the only states the 25 rounders are illegal in is NJ, MA, and CA, I think. No one is going to manufacture a mag specifically for 3 states.

Well, both Beretta and Smith and Wesson manufacture NJ Legal mags for the Px4 Full-size and M&P9 Full size. So there are some companies that do it just for NJ.

If you really wanted a 15 rounder 10/22 magazine, one of the forum vendors could probably pin it for you. But a Tri-mag adapter or Quad adapter would probably be cheaper.

Shooting with a pinned 25 rounder is likely to draw some adverse attention. Not worth it for 5 more rounds.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

+1. Especially 5 more rounds of .22lr

How so? I shoot with pinned 30 round AR mags all the time - nobody ever says anything.

I've read about police showing up at certain ranges when a firearm looks questionable. Looking to avoid that.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Just checked out a youtube video of the tri mag adapter, that thing is pretty sweet.

Are there any good thumb saver/magazine loaders for the 10/22?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just bought an Archangel "thumb saver", havent used it yet. 2 companies make speedloaders, but they are big and cumbersome.

Just checked out a youtube video of the tri mag adapter, that thing is pretty sweet.

Are there any good thumb saver/magazine loaders for the 10/22?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Every one that I tried on mine took longer than it did by loading manually. It's not like you're loading more that 10-rounds at a time, in addition, the spring load isn't that rough on the fingers/hand as far as I'm concerning. Now, if you're talking about loading a 15-rounds 9mm mag, that's a different story :).